Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2021: Part 2
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewMeetings, instruction, training, and pitches are all part of our daily lives. We are often called upon to deliver presentations with little notice, at multiple venues, and with varying requirements. And, some of these presentations include sensitive information that needs to be guarded. Given all the variables, it may seem an overwhelming task to deliver your content on time, to all audiences, and to only those who need to see it. Oh, and by the way, you need to make it interesting, informative, and memorable. So, how do you do it? Without the help of a robust set of tools, it would be nearly impossible. But Microsoft® PowerPoint® 2021 provides you with a variety of such tools that can help you deliver content in nearly any situation, while saving time and effort. By taking advantage of these tools, you will be creating presentations that not only stand out from the crowd, but also don't consume all your available time.
This course covers Microsoft Office Specialist Program exam objectives to help you prepare for the PowerPoint Associate (Office 365 and Office 2019): Exam MO-300.
- Customize design templates.
- Add tables.
- Add charts.
- Work with media.
- Build advanced transitions and animations.
- Finalize a presentation.
- Modify presentation navigation.
- Secure and distribute a presentation.
To ensure success, students should have experience using PowerPoint within the Windows® 10 operating system to create, edit, and deliver presentations. To obtain this level of knowledge and skills, you can take the following courses:
- Using Microsoft® Windows® 10 (Second Edition)
- Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2021: Part 1
- Modify Slide Masters and Slide Layouts
- Modify the Notes Master and the Handout Master
- Add Headers and Footers
- Create a Table
- Format a Table
- Insert a Table from Other Microsoft Office Applications
- Create a Chart
- Format a Chart
- Insert a Chart from Microsoft Excel
- Add Audio to a Presentation
- Add Video to a Presentation
- Add a Screen Recording
- Use the Morph Transition
- Customize Animations
- Review a Presentation
- Enhance a Live Presentation
- Record a Presentation
- Set Up a Slide Show
- Divide a Presentation into Sections
- Add Links
- Create a Custom Slide Show
- Secure a Presentation
- Create Digital Media
- Appendix A: Mapping Course Content to PowerPoint Associate (Office 365 and Office 2019): Exam MO-300
- Appendix B: Microsoft®PowerPoint® Common Keyboard Shortcuts
- Appendix C: Using Ink to Hand Draw Elements
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page