LearnQuest is a fun, growing, quality driven company with an exciting corporate culture and an unprecedented commitment to our clients. Working at LearnQuest means being a part of a quickly evolving corporate Information Technology training organization. We offer excellent salaries and sales commissions as well as a generous benefit package to full time employees. The environment is fast paced, challenging, and exciting. Commitment to quality and creativity are rewarded by personal recognition.
To ensure excellence, we encourage and support education and career growth. We promise you will never be bored working with us!
LearnQuest offers a comprehensive benefit package to all full time employees. Click here to learn more about LearnQuest's employee benefits.
LearnQuest is seeking a driven, creative and experienced Staff Accountant to join our corporate Finance Team.
The ideal candidate will be local to our corporate office in Philadelphia PA.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Filing and record retention
• General AP tasks, including but not limited to reviewing and processing invoices
• Organize and process instructor expenses and invoices
• Direct interaction with vendors; vendor management and relations
• Reclassifying instructors and subcontractors to job codes
• Customer invoicing
• Processing refunds and disputes
• Assist with daily deposits; apply, record and reconcile cash receipts
• Customer set-up and maintenance
• Strong customer service professionalism required throughout all interactions
• Manage intercompany entries and transactions
• AP and AR reconciliations
• Assist with monthly balance sheet reconciliations
• Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned
We are looking for a passionate, organized and driven individual to join our European Sales Organization as an Enterprise Account Executive (EAE). You will be responsible for developing, managing and growing Enterprise clients with their IT Training needs. To be successful in this position, you must be highly motivated, creative, and passionate about training. The goal is to develop relationships with large corporate clients in Europe and grow the business. The ideal candidate will be based in the Czech Republic and will support our enterprise clients in all of Europe. You will be working from home with minimum travel involved.
• Experience in IT sales, project management, business development and relationship building
• Able to efficiently profile your accounts; grow business within the assigned territory and achieve individual and team sales goals
• Able to manage client expectations throughout the sales-delivery cycle and stay focused on details
• Strong, long-term relationships with clients and partners to support the region’s growth expectations, revenue and margin targets.
• Grow LearnQuest’s footprint within your designated territory
• Provide high-quality customer support to the clients
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
LearnQuest is seeking a talented and creative marketing professional to join the organization as a Graphic Designer. We are looking for an experienced, hands-on professional who enjoys thinking creatively and managing the design aspects of a global IT training company.
The position is full-time and will be based locally in Prague, Czech Republic (required).
• Manage and maintain LearnQuest.com design and content in collaboration with Sr. Marketing Coordinator
• Perform quality review and proofreading for all promotional materials, as needed
• Develop concepts, logos, campaign or interface elements
• Update and maintain Brand Standards documents
• Document, prioritize and manage all internal design requests
• Work with department managers to create promotional pieces (online and offline), ensuring visual consistency, adherence to brand standards, and design/UX best practices
• Translate marketing objectives into creative design
• Coordinate the design of print and online marketing materials
• Perform quality review and proofreading for all promotional materials
• Develop new formats and designs for marketing and advertising materials
• Maintain online image library, Marketing materials, projects and reference files and archival/sample system for all marketing collateral (including printed and electronic materials)
The Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for selling to C-level executives and managers within Fortune 500 companies, government and complex national/global accounts.
The Enterprise Account Executive will work with clients to establish structured skills and development programs. Engages in various phases of the sales cycle including identifying, qualifying and recommending education solutions to assist organizations with developing important skills.
This role will build long term partnerships and relationships with IT Management, Procurement, Training, Human Resources and Learning and Development leaders at all levels of the enterprise.
• Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to customers
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
• Uncover and acquire new business and build business within existing accounts
• Understand the customer and anticipate their needs and requirements
• Grow existing business into more meaningful relationships that drive significant revenue
• Deploy localized marketing strategies with a goal to drive opportunities, brand awareness
• Implement targeted account sales strategies
• Teaching classes for the most important new and strategically positioned current clients
• Making recommendations to Training Program Manager regarding any errors in the curriculum
• Acting as technical consultant, assisting the Sales team and Educational Department to ensure high quality training deliverables for specific engagements
• Maintaining awareness of strategic technology trends and innovations in the marketplace and provide timely updates and recommendations to management on an ongoing basis
• Validating course objectives and participants’ appropriate educational level for new classes
• Maintaining industry certifications for any courses the instructor teaches
Only Apple Certified Trainers can deliver Apple Certified Training courses. Become an ACT and start delivering world-class training on world-class products and technologies.
Apple Certified professionals are a rapidly growing audience. Earn your ACT certification and help meet the demand for Apple Certified Training.
LearnQuest welcomes the opportunity to begin working with existing Apple Certified Trainers; apply today to learn more.
LearnQuest is seeking Cisco Certified Network Associates (CCNA) and Certified Cisco Systems Instructors (CCSI) who are interested in ongoing contract training opportunities.
Contract to deliver quality IBM technical training to corporate and government clients as well as public classes. Responsibilities include engaging with the sales and education teams as a technical subject matter expert. Instructors assist in identifying client training needs and course customization requirements in order to establish a successful training path.
DOORs Next Generation IBM Rational Team Concert IBM Rational Quality Manager
This course may qualify for
Placeholder do not remove
Placeholder do not remove
Placeholder do not remove