LearnQuest is a fun, growing, quality driven company with an exciting corporate culture and an unprecedented commitment to our clients. Working at LearnQuest means being a part of a quickly evolving corporate Information Technology training organization. We offer excellent salaries and sales commissions as well as a generous benefit package to full time employees. The environment is fast paced, challenging, and exciting. Commitment to quality and creativity are rewarded by personal recognition.
To ensure excellence, we encourage and support education and career growth. We promise you will never be bored working with us!
LearnQuest offers a comprehensive benefit package to all full time employees. Click here to learn more about LearnQuest's employee benefits.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for driving performance across various online marketing programs – PPC, SEO, CSE, display, partnerships, marketplaces, social media digital venues. The role will entail developing online marketing strategies to drive qualified leads and traffic to www.learnquest.com resulting in sales and customer acquisition. This role is also accountable for researching and piloting new digital channels as the digital marketing landscape grows and changes. Ensuring that marketing is optimized with a full understanding of digital marketing and social media. Must be local to LearnQuest’s corporate office in Center City, Philadelphia PA.
• Accountable for driving website traffic, sales, and profitability for respective online campaigns and activities
• Develop strategic goals and deliverables for all digital marketing channels and oversee the tracking and monitoring of the program performance; identify any issues, adjust strategies accordingly, and allocate resources to maximize performance
• Direct the development, management and implementation of online marketing strategies/tactics to meet sales and retention goals
• Budget, monitor, and control all costs associated with corporate-wide digital marketing programs, initiatives and pilot projects
• Track and report on campaign costs, performance and ROI throughout the demand generation lifecycle
• Analyze and interpret key metrics and recommend corrective action to ensure continuous improvement and effectiveness.
• Develop and manage Marketing Department budget; monitor and control all costs associated with company marketing programs and initiatives
• Creative execution of global and regional brand strategy, calendar and marketing activities including trade shows and conferences
• Direct marketing promotions (print, online, multimedia, signage)
• Create and implement marketing communication initiatives, press releases, and etc.
• Work closely with the global sales teams to implement marketing promotions to support revenue goals
• Evaluate new technologies and stay current with the latest developments in digital marketing
The Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for selling to C-level executives and managers within Fortune 500 companies, government and complex national/global accounts.
The Enterprise Account Executive will work with clients to establish structured skills and development programs. Engages in various phases of the sales cycle including identifying, qualifying and recommending education solutions to assist organizations with developing important skills.
This role will build long term partnerships and relationships with IT Management, Procurement, Training, Human Resources and Learning and Development leaders at all levels of the enterprise.
• Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to customers
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
• Uncover and acquire new business and build business within existing accounts
• Understand the customer and anticipate their needs and requirements
• Grow existing business into more meaningful relationships that drive significant revenue
• Deploy localized marketing strategies with a goal to drive opportunities, brand awareness
• Implement targeted account sales strategies
The Enterprise Account Executive, Federal Government is responsible for developing strategies, selling training solutions and seuring Federal Government and other public sector contacts and opportunities.
The Enterprise Account Executive, Federal Government will work with clients to establish a structured skills and development program and engage in various phases of the education sales cycle including identifying, qualifying and recommending education solutions, closing the opportunity, and working with training support staff to ensure successful delivery of the education, as well as being responsible for post sales client satisfaction results.
This position will requires the individual to build long term partnerships and relationships with IT Management, Procurement, Human Resources and Learning and Development leaders at all levels.
* Develop and execute sales strategies targeting federal civilian and defense agencies; federal contractors and other public sector organizations
* Experience with the Federal bid process including GovWin, e-Buy, FedBid, GSA and government contacting opportunities
* Experience working with government agencies at all levels
* Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
* Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
* Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
* Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
* Uncover and acquire new business and build business within existing accounts
* Understand the customer and anticipate their buying needs and requirements
* Grow existing business into more meaningful relationships that drive significant revenue
* Identify and grow opportunities within your accounts and collaborate with local teams to ensure growth
* Forecast and track key account metrics
* Deploy localized marketing strategies, with a goal to drive opportunity identification, brand awareness and lead conversions.
* Implement targeted account sales strategies
* Adhere to revenue and margin targets
We are looking for a passionate, organized self-starter to join our European Sales Organization in the role of Business Development Manager (BDM). You will be LearnQuest’s unique and single point of entry to New Logo businesses and existing clients. You will be responsible for developing, managing and growing Enterprise clients with their IT Training needs. To be successful in this position, you must be highly motivated, creative and a self-starter who is able to execute flawlessly and stay focused on the details. You will be based in the Czech Republic and support our clients in all of Europe. You will be working from home from any city in the Czech Republic.
The Business Development Account Manager (BDM) is responsible for generating new business opportunities. The BDM accomplishes this by prospecting, qualifying and scheduling appointments/conference calls regarding sales opportunities with new Fortune 500 and government agencies.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Generate new client relationships and secure leads
• Secure appointments for an introduction to LearnQuest services
• Establish rapport, build credibility quickly and clearly articulate LearnQuest's value proposition
• Promote dialogue between the client and LearnQuest Enterprise Account Executives
• Stay abreast of new technologies
Only Apple Certified Trainers can deliver Apple Certified Training courses. Become an ACT and start delivering world-class training on world-class products and technologies.
Apple Certified professionals are a rapidly growing audience. Earn your ACT certification and help meet the demand for Apple Certified Training.
LearnQuest welcomes the opportunity to begin working with existing Apple Certified Trainers; apply today to learn more.
LearnQuest is seeking Cisco Certified Network Associates (CCNA) and Certified Cisco Systems Instructors (CCSI) who are interested in ongoing contract training opportunities.
Contract to deliver quality IBM technical training to corporate and government clients as well as public classes. Responsibilities include engaging with the sales and education teams as a technical subject matter expert. Instructors assist in identifying client training needs and course customization requirements in order to establish a successful training path.
DOORs Next Generation IBM Rational Team Concert IBM Rational Quality Manager
Enroll in an eligible course.
Get a gift card* for
This course may qualify for
Placeholder do not remove