LearnQuest is a fun, growing, quality driven company with an exciting corporate culture and an unprecedented commitment to our clients. Working at LearnQuest means being a part of a quickly evolving corporate Information Technology training organization. We offer excellent salaries and sales commissions as well as a generous benefit package to full time employees. The environment is fast paced, challenging, and exciting. Commitment to quality and creativity are rewarded by personal recognition.
To ensure excellence, we encourage and support education and career growth. We promise you will never be bored working with us!
LearnQuest offers a comprehensive benefit package to all full time employees. Click here to learn more about LearnQuest's employee benefits.
The Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for selling to c-level executives and managers within Fortune 500 companies, government and complex national/global accounts.
The Enterprise Account Executive will work with clients to establish a structured skills and development program for organizations and engage in various phases of the education sales cycle including identifying, qualifying and recommending education solutions for clients and business partners, closing the opportunity, and working with training support staff to ensure successful delivery of the education, as well as being responsible for post sales client satisfaction results.
This position will requires the individual to build long term partnerships and relationships with IT Management, Procurement, Human Resources and Learning and Development leaders at all levels of the enterprise.
• Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
• Uncover and acquire new business and build business within existing accounts
• Understand the customer and anticipate their buying needs and requirements
• Grow existing business into more meaningful relationships that drive significant revenue
• Identify and grow opportunities within your accounts and collaborate with local teams to ensure growth
• Forecast and track key account metrics
• Deploy localized marketing strategies, with a goal to drive opportunity identification, brand awareness and lead conversions.
• Implement targeted account sales strategies
• Adhere to revenue and margin targets
This Staff Accountant will have an emphasis on Accounts Payable performing accounting tasks related to the processing of full life cycle A/P transactions. Work includes, but is not limited to, the review and processing of invoices, preparation of vendor checks and statement reconciliation in addition to the following responsibilities.
* Batch Processing / Review
* Filing / Record Retention
* General Accounts Payable
* Expense Reports and Invoices
* Vendor Management and Relations
General Ledger Close:
* Cutoff / Accruals
* Fixed Asset Management
* G/L Review
* Inter-company Activity
* Expense Reporting
* 1099 Compliance
* Outbound Wires / ACH
Contract to deliver quality IBM technical training to corporate and government clients as well as public classes. Responsibilities include engaging with the sales and education teams as a technical subject matter expert to assist in identifying client training needs and course customization requirements in order to establish a successful training path. Maintain industry knowledge and ongoing education in relevant, cutting edge IBM technologies.
The Workday Contract Instructor will deliver quality Workday training in various areas of functional HCM as well as basic technical Integrations to LearnQuest's Fortune 1000 clients, existing and prospect Workday customers including education institutions and government agencies, and individuals seeking Workday knowledge. Responsibilities include assisting LearnQuest Account Executives and Education Department in a Workday subject matter expert role; Creating and reviewing curriculum to ensure quality; Developing and/or customizing outlines and technical roadmaps; Actively participating in curriculum development process as either an SME or Courseware Developer; Contributing to client conference calls and meetings to assist in identifying training needs and course customization requirements in order to establish a successful training path; Maintaining Workday knowledge and ongoing education via the Workday Community and various conferences and webinars.
Contract to deliver quality IBM technical training to corporate and government clients as well as public classes in Australia and the AN/Z region. Responsibilities include engaging with the sales and education teams as a technical subject matter expert to assist in identifying client training needs and course customization requirements in order to establish a successful training path. Maintain industry knowledge and ongoing education in relevant, cutting edge IBM technologies.