LearnQuest is a fun, growing, quality driven company with an exciting corporate culture and an unprecedented commitment to our clients. Working at LearnQuest means being a part of a quickly evolving corporate Information Technology training organization. We offer excellent salaries and sales commissions as well as a generous benefit package to full time employees. The environment is fast paced, challenging, and exciting. Commitment to quality and creativity are rewarded by personal recognition.
To ensure excellence, we encourage and support education and career growth. We promise you will never be bored working with us!
LearnQuest offers a comprehensive benefit package to all full time employees. Click here to learn more about LearnQuest's employee benefits.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for driving performance across various online marketing programs – PPC, SEO, CSE, display, partnerships, marketplaces, social media digital venues. The role will entail developing online marketing strategies to drive qualified leads and traffic to www.learnquest.com resulting in sales and customer acquisition. This role is also accountable for researching and piloting new digital channels as the digital marketing landscape grows and changes. Ensuring that marketing is optimized with a full understanding of digital marketing and social media. Must be local to LearnQuest’s corporate office in Center City, Philadelphia PA.
• Accountable for driving website traffic, sales, and profitability for respective online campaigns and activities
• Develop strategic goals and deliverables for all digital marketing channels and oversee the tracking and monitoring of the program performance; identify any issues, adjust strategies accordingly, and allocate resources to maximize performance
• Direct the development, management and implementation of online marketing strategies/tactics to meet sales and retention goals
• Budget, monitor, and control all costs associated with corporate-wide digital marketing programs, initiatives and pilot projects
• Track and report on campaign costs, performance and ROI throughout the demand generation lifecycle
• Analyze and interpret key metrics and recommend corrective action to ensure continuous improvement and effectiveness.
• Develop and manage Marketing Department budget; monitor and control all costs associated with company marketing programs and initiatives
• Creative execution of global and regional brand strategy, calendar and marketing activities including trade shows and conferences
• Direct marketing promotions (print, online, multimedia, signage)
• Create and implement marketing communication initiatives, press releases, and etc.
• Work closely with the global sales teams to implement marketing promotions to support revenue goals
• Evaluate new technologies and stay current with the latest developments in digital marketing
• Filing/Record Retention
• General Accts Payable – review and process invoices
• Instructor expenses and invoices
• Vendor Management
• Vendor relations
• Outbound wires/ACH
• Preparing vendor checks
• Reclassifying instructor & subs to job codes
• Customer Invoicing
• Refunds and disputes
• Daily deposits – apply, record and reconcile cash receipts
• Customer Set-up/Maintenance
• Collection calls to customers
• Collection Reporting
• Customer Service/Assistance
• Intercompany entries/transactions
• AP and AR reconciliations
• Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
• Create cohesive regional and global promotional and digital campaigns--adapting/translating to all digital channels.
• Develop concepts, logos, campaign or interface elements.
• Update/maintain Brand Standards documents based on the re-design of LearnQuest.com.
• Design a cohesive identity package for LearnQuest corporate and regional offices
• Document, prioritize and execute all design requests from regional offices and corporate office.
• Work with program developers and managers to create promotional pieces online and offline, ensuring visual consistency and adherence to brand standards and design/UX best practices.
• Work with LearnQuest staff members to translate marketing objectives into creative design.
• Coordinate the design of print/online marketing materials, including press checks.
• Perform quality review/proofreading for all promotional materials and prepare and supply files to regions.
• Develop new designs for marketing/advertising materials or new formats on an as needed basis.
• Work independently as well as with the in-house teams to develop engaging and well performing marketing campaigns; creative development and production.
• Assist with the creative planning and implementation of all Marketing Communications’ initiatives as needed.
• Assist with maintenance of current online image library and Marketing materials.
• Ensure email campaigns comply with LearnQuest digital brand and are CAN-SPAM compliant.
• Act as liaison between Sales and Marketing teams (other departments), and designers/vendors regarding advertising needs.
• Maintain project and reference files via SharePoint, for each project and archival/sample system for all marketing collateral (including printed and electronic materials).
• Create and maintain weekly project tracking spreadsheet to ensure timelines are met and projects are prioritized accurately.
• Work with Marketing Team to maintain an active and accurate schedule of campaign activity.
• Prepare and maintain project calendars/schedules as needed; monitor critical dates and inform appropriate parties of upcoming deadlines.
• Participate in Marketing meetings to enable coordination of activities as they develop.
• Share necessary files with global Marketing and Sales teams and maintain archival of electronic and actual marketing materials.
• Perform special projects and other related duties as assigned.
The Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for selling to C-level executives and managers within Fortune 500 companies, government and complex national/global accounts.
The Enterprise Account Executive will work with clients to establish structured skills and development programs. Engages in various phases of the sales cycle including identifying, qualifying and recommending education solutions to assist organizations with developing important skills.
This role will build long term partnerships and relationships with IT Management, Procurement, Training, Human Resources and Learning and Development leaders at all levels of the enterprise.
• Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to customers
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
• Uncover and acquire new business and build business within existing accounts
• Understand the customer and anticipate their needs and requirements
• Grow existing business into more meaningful relationships that drive significant revenue
• Deploy localized marketing strategies with a goal to drive opportunities, brand awareness
• Implement targeted account sales strategies
We are looking for a passionate, organized self-starter to join our European Sales Organization in the role of Enterprise Account Executive (EAE). You will be responsible for developing, managing and growing Enterprise clients with their IT Training needs. To be successful in this position, you must be highly motivated, creative, and passionate about training, keeping in mind the goal of developing relationships with large corporate clients in Europe to grow the business. You will be based in the Czech Republic and support our enterprise clients in all of Europe. You will be working from home with minimum traveling involved.
The Business Development Account Manager (BDM) is responsible for generating new business opportunities. The BDM accomplishes this by prospecting, qualifying and scheduling appointments/conference calls regarding sales opportunities with new Fortune 500 and government agencies.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Generate new client relationships and secure leads
• Secure appointments for an introduction to LearnQuest services
• Establish rapport, build credibility quickly and clearly articulate LearnQuest's value proposition
• Promote dialogue between the client and LearnQuest Enterprise Account Executives
• Stay abreast of new technologies
Only Apple Certified Trainers can deliver Apple Certified Training courses. Become an ACT and start delivering world-class training on world-class products and technologies.
Apple Certified professionals are a rapidly growing audience. Earn your ACT certification and help meet the demand for Apple Certified Training.
LearnQuest welcomes the opportunity to begin working with existing Apple Certified Trainers; apply today to learn more.
LearnQuest is seeking Cisco Certified Network Associates (CCNA) and Certified Cisco Systems Instructors (CCSI) who are interested in ongoing contract training opportunities.
Contract to deliver quality IBM technical training to corporate and government clients as well as public classes. Responsibilities include engaging with the sales and education teams as a technical subject matter expert. Instructors assist in identifying client training needs and course customization requirements in order to establish a successful training path.
DOORs Next Generation IBM Rational Team Concert IBM Rational Quality Manager
This course may qualify for
Placeholder do not remove