Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Delivery solutions tailored to meet your organization’s specific requirements.
LearnQuest delivers business and IT training using three different modalities: Instructor-led classroom training, Instructor-led virtual training, and a self-paced eLearning platform.
Instructor-Led Virtual Training
Virtual Training blends the benefits of Instructor-Led training with the convenience of a virtual, online classroom. This is the most effective approach to hands-on training for a geographically diverse student population. Training is achieved via an easy-to-use web application. Classes include lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on virtual labs taught by our highly-qualified and experienced instructors.
Virtual training provides numerous benefits including:
- Increased flexibility in scheduling
- Cost savings – by eliminating all instructor and student travel
- No local software setup or installation required
- Browser-based access, with minimal PC hardware/software requirements
- Communicate via VOIP or telephone bridge
- Collaborate and network with geographically dispersed colleagues and peers
- LearnGreen, an option to derive further benefits and paperless courseware
Virtual Hosted Labs
LearnQuest provides a hands-on virtual lab environment to support the delivery of virtual or on-site training. A robust and scalable data center serves up pre-configured student images containing all of the software needed for the class. By leveraging LearnQuest Hosted Labs, students experience true hands-on training with no need for any local software setup. LearnQuest instructors can remotely view student lab machines and provide guidance and support. LearnQuest Virtual Labs contribute to making LearnQuest’s Virtual Instructor-Led Training the most effective online learning experience.
Instructor-Led Classroom Training
We will coordinate the logistics of instructor travel, scheduling, shipping, and course materials, as well as full equipment and lab setup. We can also accommodate remote attendee participation via our remote lab setup. LearnQuest’s on-site training consists of lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on labs taught by our highly-qualified and experienced instructors.
Some benefits of classroom training include:
- Can make use of your organization’s own training facility
- Eliminates the need for student travel
- Full equipment set-up
- Highly trained, experienced, and professional instructors
LearnQuest offers its clients an alternative to the standard private training class. The Small Group Workshop accommodates up to four students. Many clients find themselves faced with low enrollment and are frequently forced to cancel private instructor-led training classes. The Small Group workshop targets the same course content as a regular private class, yet, the instructor spends more time with each student. In some instances, this reduces the number of training days required to meet course objectives.
Anytime, anywhere, covering many of the same topics as our instructor-led public and private classes.
Features and Benefits
- Can be taken as standalone learning or supplemented as reinforcement and reference to individuals who have taken classroom training
- Combines elements of classroom lecture and hands-on application of the technology
- Reaches geographically dispersed students within your company
- Students can access learning at their convenience
- Learning can be repeated without incurring additional cost
- Eliminates instructor and student travel time and related expenses
- Many courses include access to our Virtual Labs to enable hands-on practice in a live environment
Individual Titles and Certification Course Bundles for Individuals and Groups
Our individual eLearning titles and certification course bundles for individuals and groups deliver the most cost-effective and flexible approach to technical and business skills training. We offer a wide range of modular courses with up-to-date content covering the latest technologies and vendor and industry certifications.
We offer a comprehensive library of eLearning solutions available for enterprise licensing.
Our complete collection of on-line courses and multimedia resources will give your learners the education and training they need to succeed in virtually any topic and supporting all schedules and learning styles. This comprehensive collection gives your professional and technical staff access to online courses and resources that will enable, educate, prepare, and empower. In addition to our award-winning courses, virtual labs, and learning resources, you gain access to content from industry-leading publishers that further enhances this substantial collection. Additionally, many of our courses are available in a variety of world languages, allowing for consistent training throughout your multinational organization.
LearnQuest provides a seamless way to assign content to learners and track progress in real-time. We offer a range of blended learning tools, including e-Learning, e-References, classroom materials, Web 2.0 collaborative technologies, virtual labs, and other modalities to ensure that employees with various learning styles obtain the information in a way that best suits them.
Need more Information?
Speak with our training specialists to continue your learning journey.Talk to our team