Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Careers at LearnQuest
Be a part of a quickly evolving corporate Information Technology training organization.
LearnQuest is a fun, growing, quality driven company with an exciting corporate culture and an unprecedented commitment to our clients. Working at LearnQuest means being a part of a quickly evolving corporate Information Technology training organization. We offer excellent salaries and sales commissions as well as a generous benefit package to full time employees. The environment is fast paced, challenging, and exciting. Commitment to quality and creativity are rewarded by personal recognition.
To ensure excellence, we encourage and support education and career growth. We promise you will never be bored working with us!
LearnQuest offers a comprehensive benefit package to all full time employees. Learn more about LearnQuest's employee benefits.
The Project Specialist, Finance & Procurement is responsible for supporting the Finance and Procurement Team as they provide services to employees, customers and vendors, and assist with special projects in these departments.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Project and time management to resourcefully organize, delegate, accumulate information and meet deadlines
- Manage administrative reporting matters, contracts, and insurance tracking
- Assist with reviewing, outlining, redlining and negotiating contracts and agreements for global sales, delivery and procurement
- Update and maintain the electronic filing system; properly store documents with clear naming conventions
- Drive communications and relationships with internal and external stakeholders as well as third parties
- Work with Finance Team to complete New Customer and New Vendor set up
- Work with HR to follow up on Payroll related filings, forms and queries
- Ad-hoc reporting requirements for all global LearnQuest departments
The responsibility of the Curriculum Lead is to ensure curriculum supports Client needs which includes:
- Courses are posted and up to date,
- Courses represent the necessary version of technology, and
- supporting materials such as labs, instructor guides, student workbooks, etc. match.
This position will lead and assist in the analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, delivery, and communication according to client statement of work (SOW) and agreements.
- Leads the planning of all new development, enhancements, and deletions of courses or course content according to SME input, technology advancements etc., in accordance with client SOW.
- Ensures curriculum is properly organized and categorized, communicated, verified, and followed through precisely, complying with operational deadlines and SOW. These include, but are not limited to:
- Categorization of existing courses and new course additions
- Reconciliation of course offerings with partner catalogs
- Ensuring accurate course information such as lab images, material vendor and cost, outline, and others are maintained in CLASS.
- Ensure regional and country by country course data is accurate and consistent.
- Builds rapport and trust among course developers, SMEs, subcontractors, ID’s, and client team members.
- Maintains course files and catalog entries (client or LQ based) to ensure appropriate materials are available for course deliveries.
- Monitors and executes on work items in the LDD CRM queue to assist sales with new outlines, custom outlines, and SME interactions, as necessary.
- Assists in maintaining LearnQuest authored content and/or client work by way of:
- Building PDF course books from course source files.
- Converting courses to new template designs.
- Working with developers and SMEs to monitor course design.
- Plan, coordinate upgrades to curriculum.
- Assist in troubleshooting authored courses.
- Instructor presentations, labs, student material and other supporting documentation
- Follows Client requirements and processes, as necessary
- Partners with other Training & Delivery team members on course catalog offerings, availability, price, etc.
- Partners with marketing to ensure appropriate categorization and cross-categorization of courses for website advertising.
The Inside Sales Account Executive is responsible for managing public and self-paced training opportunities in North America. This is accomplished this by responding to inbound sales leads as well as outbound prospecting, and qualifying sales opportunities with new and existing clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Primary responsibility is to develop business with new and existing LearnQuest accounts through a variety of lead sources
- Enroll students in the public class schedule and/or sell self-paced eLearning courses and subscription plans
- Achieve sales activity and quota goals on a monthly and annual basis for assigned territory
- Identifying larger training initiatives to refer to Enterprise Account Team
- Work with Sales Operations Manager on business development and account penetration strategy
- Follow-up with clients and students regarding post-training satisfaction and additional training opportunities
- Stay abreast of all new products and technologies that LearnQuest offers through comprehensive sales enablement program
- Execute all LearnQuest administrative and policy-related responsibilities
- Effectively use Microsoft CRM to track sales pipeline forecasting and activity management
LearnQuest is seeking a motivated and driven Enterprise Account Executive to join the North America sales team.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of the Information Technology industry and experience selling IT training services to executives and managers within Fortune 500 companies, government, and complex national/global accounts.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all customer matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships; develop a trusted advisor relationship with key stakeholders
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of LearnQuest’s solutions corresponding to customer needs and objectives
- Uncover, acquire, and build new and existing business
- Understand the customer and anticipate buying needs and requirements
- Grow existing business into more meaningful relationships that drive significant revenue
- Identify and grow opportunities within accounts and collaborate with team members on ideas and initiatives
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Deploy localized marketing strategies; drive opportunity identification, brand awareness and lead conversions
- Implement targeted account sales strategies
- Adhere to revenue and margin targets
- Other duties and responsibilities as required by business needs
Need more Information?
Speak with our training specialists to continue your learning journey.Talk to our team