Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Our GSA course offerings include over 1700 titles that can be tailored to meet your organization’s unique training requirements. We deliver our classes leveraging various modalities, including classroom training,
We have over 20 years of experience partnering with government agencies to plan, create, and deploy learning solutions. Contact us directly, and we will assist you in identifying the right skill path for you. We can also help you minimize travel and other administrative expenses while focusing on the highest quality training solution to fit your organization’s needs.
Our priority is to achieve the highest level of educational certification and licensing. To reach this goal, we regularly monitor learning activity by using standardized processes to ensure high customer satisfaction and successful learning transfer.
Search our GSA Catalog
APMG International has internationally accredited us as an IAITAM Accredited Training Organization (ATO) to deliver IAITAM Courseware, the globally recognized industry standard for Information Technology Asset Management (ITAM) best practices.
We also hold partnerships with PMI, the world’s leading not-for-profit membership association for the project management profession, and IIBA, an international not-for-profit professional association for Business Analysis professionals.
Project Management Institute
We maintain strategic partnerships with AWS, Google, IBM, Microsoft, Red Hat, Apple, and most of the world's top technology companies and industry thought leaders. We have been named IBM's Worldwide Training Partner of the Year and selected by TrainingIndustry.com as a Top IT Training Company and Top Workforce Development Company.
GENERAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATION
FEDERAL SUPPLY SERVICE
AUTHORIZED FEDERAL SUPPLY SCHEDULE PRICE LIST
On-line access to contract ordering information, terms and conditions, up-to-date pricing, and the option to create an electronic delivery order are available through GSA Advantage!, a menu driven database system. The INTERNET address for GSA Advantage! is: www.GSAAdvantage.gov.
Schedule Number: 70 Schedule Title: Information Technology
Contract Number: GS-35F-0642R
For more information on ordering from Federal Supply Schedules go to the internet address: https://www.gsa.gov/schedules. Find link to GSA Schedules. Then find link to Customers Ordering from Schedules. Next, find links to Ordering Procedures for Services Requiring a Statement of Work and Ordering Procedures for Services not Requiring a Statement of work.
Contract Period: June 7, 2020 - June 6, 2025
1601 Market St. 19th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Contract Administrator: Yuri Schneiberg
Business size: Small, Woman Owned
Modification Number: PO-0031
Effective Date: 05/12/2016
|1a.||Table of awarded Special Item Numbers (SINs):
|1b.||Identification of the lowest priced service for each special item number awarded in the contract:
|2.||Maximum order for each SIN:
|3.||Minimum order: $400|
|4.||Geographic coverage (delivery area): domestic and overseas|
|5.||Point(s) of production: USA|
|6.||Discount from list prices or statement of net price: Prices shown are NET prices|
|7.||Quantity discounts: none|
|8.||Prompt payment terms: Net 30 days|
|9a.||Notification that Government purchase cards are accepted at or below the micropurchase threshold: Yes|
|9b.||Notification whether Government purchase cards are accepted or not accepted above the micro-purchase threshold. Yes|
|10.||Foreign items: none|
|11a.||Time of delivery: As negotiated|
|11b.||Expedited delivery: contact vendor|
|11c.||Overnight and 2-day delivery: contact vendor|
|11d.||Urgent requirements: contact vendor|
|12.||F.O.B. point(s): Destination|
1601 Market St. 19th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19103
|13b.||Ordering procedures: For supplies and services, the ordering procedures, information on blanket purchase agreements (BPA's), and a sample BPA can be found at the GSA/FSS schedule homepage (www.fss.gsa.gov/schedules).|
1601 Market St.
19th FLOOR, Att. Accounts Receivable
Philadelphia, PA 19103 Send electronic payments to:
|15.||Warranty provision: standard commercial warranty|
|16.||Export packing charges: not applicable|
|17.||Terms and conditions of Government purchase card acceptance (any thresholds above the micro-purchase level). none|
|18.||Terms and conditions of rental maintenance, and repair: not applicable|
|19.||Terms and conditions of installation: not applicable|
|20.||Terms and conditions of repair parts: not applicable|
|20a.||Terms and conditions for any other services: not applicable|
|21.||List of service and distribution points: not applicable|
|22.||List of participating dealers: not applicable|
|23.||Preventative maintenance: not applicable|
|24a.||Special attributes such as environmental attributes: not applicable|
|24b.||Section 508 compliance: not applicable|
|25.||Data Universal Number System (DUNS) number: 005363127|
|26.||Notification regarding registration in the System for Award Management (SAM) database. Yes|
|27.||Company's policy regarding uncompensated overtime. Not applicable|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO PURCHASE OF TRAINING COURSES FOR GENERAL PURPOSE COMMERCIAL INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY EQUIPMENT AND SOFTWARE (SPECIAL ITEM NUMBER 132-50)
- The Contractor shall provide training courses normally available to commercial customers, which will permit ordering activity users to make full, efficient use of general purpose commercial IT products. Training is restricted to training courses for those products within the scope of this solicitation.
- The Contractor shall provide training at the Contractor's facility and/or at the ordering activity's location, as agreed to by the Contractor and the ordering activity.
Written orders, EDI orders (GSA Advantage! and FACNET), credit card orders, and orders placed under blanket purchase agreements (BPAs) shall be the basis for the purchase of training courses in accordance with the terms of this contract. Orders shall include the student's name, course title, course date and time, and contracted dollar amount of the course.
- TIME OF DELIVERY
The Contractor shall conduct training on the date (time, day, month, and year) agreed to by the Contractor and the ordering activity.
- CANCELLATION AND RESCHEDULING
- The ordering activity will notify the Contractor at least 5 business days before the scheduled training date, if a student will be unable to attend. The Contractor will then permit the ordering activity to either cancel the order or reschedule the training at no additional charge. In the event the training class is rescheduled, the ordering activity will modify its original training order to specify the time and date of the rescheduled training class.
- In the event the ordering activity fails to cancel or reschedule a training course within the time frame specified in paragraph a, above, the ordering activity will be liable for the contracted dollar amount of the training course. The Contractor agrees to permit the ordering activity to reschedule a student who fails to attend a training class within ninety (90) days from the original course date, at no additional charge.
- The ordering activity reserves the right to substitute one student for another up to the first day of class.
- In the event the Contractor is unable to conduct training on the date agreed to by the Contractor and the ordering activity, the Contractor must notify the ordering activity at least seventy-two (72) hours before the scheduled training date.
- PRICE FOR TRAINING
The price that the ordering activity will be charged will be the ordering activity training price in effect at the time of order placement.
- INVOICES AND PAYMENT
Invoices for training shall be submitted by the Contractor after ordering activity completion of the training course. Charges for training must be paid in arrears (31 U.S.C. 3324). PROMPT PAYMENT DISCOUNT, IF APPLICABLE, SHALL BE SHOWN ON THE INVOICE.
- FORMAT AND CONTENT OF TRAINING
- The Contractor shall provide written materials (i.e., manuals, handbooks, texts, etc.) normally provided with course offerings, printed and copied two-sided on paper containing 30% postconsumer materials (fiber). Such documentation will become the property of the student upon completion of the training class.
- **If applicable** For hands-on training courses, there must be a one-to-one assignment of IT equipment to students.
- The Contractor shall provide each student with a Certificate of Training at the completion of each training course.
- The Contractor shall provide the following information for each training course offered:
- The course title and a brief description of the course content, to include the course format (e.g., lecture, discussion, hands-on training);
- The length of the course;
- Mandatory and desirable prerequisites for student enrollment;
- The minimum and maximum number of students per class;
- The locations where the course is offered;
- Class schedules; and
- Price (per student, per class (if applicable)).
- For those courses conducted at the ordering activity's location, instructor travel charges (if applicable), including mileage and daily living expenses (e.g., per diem charges) are governed by Pub. L. 99-234 and FAR Part 31.205-46, and are reimbursable by the ordering activity on orders placed under the Multiple Award Schedule, as applicable, in effect on the date(s) the travel is performed. Contractors cannot use GSA city pair contracts. The Industrial Funding Fee does NOT apply to travel and per diem charges.
- For Online Training Courses, a copy of all training material must be available for electronic download by the students.
- "NO CHARGE" TRAINING
The Contractor shall describe any training provided with equipment and/or software provided under this contract, free of charge, in the space provided below.
Need more Information?
Speak with our training specialists to continue your learning journey.Talk to our team