LearnGreen - A Green Solution for Today’s Workforce
Welcome to LearnQuest’s eco-friendly training initiative, LearnGreen. We are excited to offer our clients a green solution to today’s traditional training approach.
Our LearnGreen initiative incorporates the following eco-friendly steps:
- Paperless curriculum. We eliminate the need to mail students printed copies of course materials. Alternatively, students can download the course material in PDF format, or digitally onto an iPad. We also offer registration and confirmations online via our website and through emails.
- No travel costs. Avoid use of travel through virtual training, featuring hands-on virtual labs.
- Eliminate time, effort and cost for onsite PC or classroom setup. All setup, installation and configuration are handled remotely by LearnQuest staff.
- Choice of VoIP or telephone. If you have a headset or speakers and a microphone, you can choose to attend the training via VoIP technology. If not, dial into the provided conference bridge.
- Greater flexibility with last minute registrations. Allows registrations for a scheduled class up to three days prior.
- Savings passed on to you. No travel, no shipping, no extra costs…
- Make a difference! Every enrollment in a Learn Green class includes a donation to The Conservation Fund organization. For the past 25 years, The Conservation Fund has been America’s partner in conservation, protecting more than 6.5 million acres. To learn more about the Conservation Fund, visit www.conservationfund.org.
Download our LearnGreen PDF flyer.
Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about LearnGreen!