Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Microsoft 365 Excel: Visual Basic for Applications
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewVBA is Microsoft’s powerful development tool for creating macros in Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
This course is intended to help all intermediate to advanced users get up to speed quickly with Visual Basic for Applications. It will cover different features of the Visual Basic Editor interface; show users how to record, edit, debug, and manage macros; and learn about the syntax that VBA uses to create macros.
- You will spend the first part of the day getting to know participants and discussing what will take place during the workshop. Students will also have an opportunity to identify their personal learning objectives.
- This lesson gets students right into the thick of developing macros for Microsoft 365 Excel. It shows how to create a macro using the Macro Recorder, how to edit a macro, and how to debug a macro. It also covers how to customize the Quick Access toolbar and hotkeys and looks at how to set macro security.
- Lesson two digs into the skills of worksheet formatting. Covered in this lesson is how to: insert text with a macro, format text with a macro, sort data with a macro, duplicate data with a macro, and generate a report with a macro.
- The third lesson in this course covers interactive worksheets. The topics covered were how to determine the appropriate dialog box types to use and how to capture user input using a variety of techniques.
- The topics of this lesson are how to: insert, copy, and delete worksheets using macros, rename worksheets using macros, modify the order of worksheets using macros, and print worksheets using macros.
- The final lesson of this course covers how to create user-defined functions in macros and how to automate SUM functions with a macro.
- At the end of the course, students will have an opportunity to ask questions and fill out an action plan.
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page