Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
InfoPath Designer Core Essentials
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewThis course is intended to give students the skills they need to be successful users of InfoPath Designer 2013. On the way to gaining that aptitude they will focus on several areas of interest in a dozen different modules. Students will learn about the basics of forms, formatting text, working with tables, adding controls, validating and managing data, finishing forms, working with views, publishing forms, and customizing the interface.
- This module will give students the skills they need to get off on the right foot, with information on how to get started with InfoPath Designer 2013. Students will learn how to sign into the program with a Microsoft account and how to create, save, and open a form.
- This module provides a chance for students to dive right into the heart of an InfoPath form. They will learn how to choose a page layout template and theme, how to insert tables, and how to add headers and footers. We all know that spelling is important, so the module wraps up with a look at using the spell checker.
- Like all modern programs, InfoPath Designer 2013 has the functionality to format text. This module guides students through various text formatting options. They will learn about changing font face, size, and color, plus how to apply font effects and styles. The module also touches upon how to apply bullets, how to use the Format Painter, and how to clear formatting from text.
- Tables are an important and useful part of InfoPath Designer. This module will teach students the ins and outs of tables, including how to select table data; insert and delete rows and columns; change column and row width, height, and cell padding; show and hide gridlines; and customize borders and shading.
- Controls are the primary components of InfoPath Designer forms. They can be used to enter data as well as interact with the form in a variety of different ways. In this module, students will learn how to insert standard, repeating, optional, choice, and master/detail controls. They will also learn how to use the Control Properties dialog.
- Students will be taught how to validate data in this module. They will look at how to choose the data type for a control, require data entry for a control, mark a control as read-only, modify list box choices, and set default values for a control.
- Data is useful if you can manage it properly and that’s what students will learn here in relation to InfoPath Designer. This module looks at adding a data source, viewing data source properties, using resource files, managing fields, adding fields and groups to forms, and bind controls to existing fields.
- More data about data is coming students’ way in this module. They will learn how to create built-in validation rules, custom validation rules, formatting rules, and action rules. The module wraps up with a look at using the Rule Inspector.
- When students complete this module they will know how to create a data connection to submit data, set advanced form options, modify template properties, and use the Design Checker.
- Here students will learn about manipulating views. They are taught how to create a view, switch to a view, change view properties, set a view as the default, delete a view, and create a print view.
- Now that their forms are complete, students are taught how to share them. This module teaches students how to preview a form, protect a form, publish a form, e-mail a form, and print a form.
- This module allows students to make the InfoPath Designer interface their own. Here they will learn how to collapse and pin the ribbon, customize the Quick Access toolbar, hide and show ribbon tabs, create custom ribbon tabs, and reset the interface.
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page