Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
InfoPath Filler Core Essentials
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewThis 12-module course introduces students to Microsoft InfoPath Filler 2013. It will teach them the various skills and techniques they need to use the software to its fullest. The course begins with the basics and then proceeds through how to complete a form, work with text, and format it. The course also includes information on using controls, inserting objects, and submitting and exporting forms.
- This module introduces students to getting started with InfoPath Filler 2013 and how to sign into an Office account. Students will also learn how to open an InfoPath form and how to save it.
- Next up in the course is a look at completing forms. Here, students are taught to use basic controls, enable and disable AutoComplete, switch views, use Find and Replace, and check spelling.
- In this module of the course, students will learn how to work with text. Topics include cutting, copying, and pasting text; inserting symbols; using undo and redo; and dragging and dropping text.
- This module is the next step of working with text. Students are shown how to change font face, size, and color; apply highlighting and font effects; use the Format Painter; and clear formatting.
- Next, students will take a deeper look at formatting text. Topics include applying bullets and numbers, changing the alignment and spacing of text, adding a fill color, and applying font styles.
- This is where students get a feel for working with advanced controls. They are shown how to upload pictures to a form, attach files, use the date picker control, and use calculated controls.
- This module continues the look at controls. Students are shown how to use repeating controls, optional controls, choice controls, and master/detail controls.
- This module covers how to insert tables, local and online images, hyperlinks, and lines.
- Ways to submit forms are covered in this module. Students are shown how to start a workflow and view workflow tasks. They are also taught how to submit, e-mail, print preview, and print a form.
- This module is all about exporting forms to PDF or XPS, a web page, and Excel.
- In this module, students will learn how to change their Microsoft account photo, view their Microsoft profile, and change their Office background and theme. The module concludes with a look at customizing connected services.
- The final module of this course allows students to customize the interface to meet their needs. The module covers how to collapse and pin the ribbon, customize the Quick Access toolbar, hide and show the ribbon tabs, and create custom ribbon tabs. The module concludes with a look at resetting the interface back to the default configuration.
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page