Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Microsoft 365 Excel: Power Pivot
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewThis course takes a look at the free Power Pivot add-in for Microsoft 365 Excel. Its aim is for all users of Power Pivot to get a good grasp of how works and its feature set. It covers different features of the interface, techniques for manipulating and visualizing Power Pivot data, how to create Power Pivot reports, the structure of DAX functions, and ways to distribute Power Pivot data.
- This initial lesson shows students how to: explore the Power Pivot application, import data from sources, refresh data, and create linked tables.
- Students will then move on to learning how to: organize and format tables, create calculated columns, sort and filter Power Pivot data, and create and manage table relationships.
- In this lesson, students build upon what they have learned by being shown how to: create PivotTables and PivotCharts, filter data using slicers, and present PivotTable data visually.
- Here, students will learn how to: manipulate Power Pivot data using DAX functions, extract data from tables using functions, and work with time dependent data.
- This course wraps up with a look at how to protect data using both workbook and worksheet protection methods. and how to save reports in different file formats.
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page