Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Microsoft Office Word 2021: Part 2
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewAfter you master the basics of creating, editing, and printing Microsoft® Word documents, you're ready to move on to tackling the more advanced features. In this course, you will work with features such as formats, styles, and templates to create professional documents with a consistent look and feel. You will add visual interest to your documents by using the tables and charts features. Quick Parts and templates provide efficiency and consistency when adding content, and long complex documents can be simplified and managed in Master Documents. Finally, you will use the mail merge feature to automate sending individual letters to customers.
Creating professional-looking documents can give you and your organization a competitive edge. Implementing time-saving features such as document templates and automated mailings can help reduce expenses. Mastering these techniques will make you a valued employee in your organization.
This course covers Microsoft Office Specialist Program exam objectives to help you prepare for the Word Associate (Office 365 and Office 2021): Exam MO-100 and Word Expert (Office 365 and Office 2021): Exam MO-101 certifications.
- Organize content using tables and charts.
- Customize formats using styles and themes.
- Insert content using Quick Parts.
- Use templates to automate document formatting.
- Control the flow of a document.
- Simplify and manage long documents.
- Use mail merge to create letters, envelopes, and labels.
To ensure your success, you should have end-user skills with any current version of Windows®, including being able to start programs, switch between programs, locate saved files, close programs, and access websites using a web browser. In addition, you should be able to navigate and perform common tasks in Word, such as opening, viewing, editing, and saving documents; formatting text and paragraphs; formatting the overall appearance of a page; and creating lists and tables. To meet this prerequisite, you can take any one or more of the following courses:
- Using Microsoft® Windows® 10 (Second Edition)
- Microsoft® Office Word 2021: Part 1
- Sort Table Data
- Control Cell Layout
- Perform Calculations in a Table
- Create a Chart
- Add an Excel Table to a Word Document (Optional)
- Create and Modify Text Styles
- Create Custom List or Table Styles
- Apply Document Themes
- Insert Building Blocks
- Create and Modify Building Blocks
- Insert Fields Using Quick Parts
- Create a Document Using a Template
- Create and Modify a Template
- Manage Templates with the Template Organizer
- Control Paragraph Flow
- Insert Section Breaks
- Insert Columns
- Link Text Boxes to Control Text Flow
- Insert Blank and Cover Pages
- Insert an Index
- Insert a Table of Contents
- Insert an Ancillary Table
- Manage Outlines
- Create a Master Document
- Use Mail Merge
- Merge Envelopes and Labels
- Appendix A: Mapping Course Content to Word Associate (Office 365 and Office 2021): Exam MO-100
- Appendix B: Mapping Course Content to Word Expert (Office 365 and Office 2021): Exam MO-101
- Appendix C: Microsoft® Office Word 2021 Common Keyboard Shortcuts
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page