Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Microsoft Office Excel 2021: Part 1
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewOrganizations the world over rely on information to make sound decisions regarding all manner of affairs. But with the amount of available data growing on a daily basis, the ability to make sense of all of that data is becoming more and more challenging. Fortunately, this is where the power of Microsoft® Office Excel® 2021 can help. Excel can help students organize, calculate, analyze, revise, update, and present their data in ways that will help the decision makers in their organization steer them in the right direction. It will also make these tasks much easier for them to accomplish, and in much less time, than if they used traditional pen-and-paper methods or non-specialized software. This course aims to provide students with a foundation for Excel knowledge and skills, which they can build upon to eventually become an expert in data manipulation.
This course covers Microsoft Office Specialist Program exam objectives to help students prepare for the Excel Associate (Office 365 and Office 2021): Exam MO-200 and Excel Expert (Office 365 and Office 2021): Exam MO-201 certifications.
- Get started with Microsoft Office Excel 2021.
- Perform calculations.
- Modify a worksheet.
- Format a worksheet.
- Print workbooks.
- Manage workbooks.
To ensure success, students will need to be familiar with using personal computers and should have experience using a keyboard and mouse. Students should also be comfortable working in the Windows® 10 environment and be able to use Windows 10 to manage information on their computers. Specific tasks the students should be able to perform include: opening and closing applications, navigating basic file structures, and managing files and folders. To obtain this level of skill and knowledge, you can take either one of the following courses:
- Using Microsoft® Windows® 10 (Second Edition)
- Microsoft® Windows® 10: Transition from Windows® 7
- Navigate the Excel User Interface
- Use Excel Commands
- Create and Save a Basic Workbook
- Enter Cell Data
- Use Excel Help
- Create Worksheet Formulas
- Insert Functions
- Reuse Formulas and Functions
- Insert, Delete, and Adjust Cells, Columns, and Rows
- Search for and Replace Data
- Use Proofing and Research Tools
- Apply Text Formats
- Apply Number Formats
- Align Cell Contents
- Apply Styles and Themes
- Apply Basic Conditional Formatting
- Create and Use Templates
- Preview and Print a Workbook
- Set Up the Page Layout
- Configure Headers and Footers
- Manage Worksheets
- Manage Workbook and Worksheet Views
- Manage Workbook Properties
- Appendix A: Mapping Course Content to Excel Associate (Office 365 and Office 2021): Exam MO-200
- Appendix B: Mapping Course Content to Excel Expert (Office 365 and Office 2021): Exam MO-201
- Appendix C: Microsoft® Office Excel® 2021 Common Keyboard Shortcuts
- Appendix D: Adding Borders and Colors to Worksheets
- Appendix E: Basic Excel Customization
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page