Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2021: Part 1
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewHow do you grab and maintain an audience's focus when you're asked to present important information? By being clear, organized, and engaging. And, that is exactly what Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2021 can help you do.
Today's audiences are tech savvy, accustomed to high-impact multimedia content, and stretched for time. By learning how to use the vast array of features and functionality contained within PowerPoint 2021, you will gain the ability to organize your content, enhance it with high-impact visuals, and deliver it with a punch. In this course, you will use PowerPoint to begin creating engaging, dynamic multimedia presentations.
This course covers Microsoft Office Specialist Program exam objectives to help you prepare for the PowerPoint Associate (Office 365 and Office 2019): Exam MO-300.
- Identify the basic features and functions of PowerPoint.
- Develop a PowerPoint presentation.
- Perform text formatting.
- Add and arrange graphical elements.
- Modify graphical elements.
- Prepare to deliver your presentation.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have end-user skills with any current version of Windows®, including being able to start programs, switch between programs, locate saved files, close programs, and access websites using a web browser. To meet this prerequisite, you can take any one or more of the following courses:
- Using Microsoft® Windows® 10 (Second Edition)
- Navigate the PowerPoint Environment
- View and Navigate a Presentation
- Create and Save a Basic Presentation
- Use PowerPoint Help
- Create Presentations
- Edit Text
- Work with Slides
- Design a Presentation
- Format Characters
- Format Paragraphs
- Insert Images
- Insert Shapes
- Create SmartArt
- Insert Stock Media, Icons, and 3D Models
- Size, Group, and Arrange Objects
- Format Images
- Format Shapes
- Customize SmartArt
- Format Icons
- Format 3D Models
- Animate Objects
- Review Your Presentation
- Apply Transitions
- Print or Export a Presentation
- Deliver Your Presentation
- Appendix A: Mapping Course Content to PowerPoint Associate (Office 365 and Office 2019): Exam MO-300
- Appendix B: Microsoft® PowerPoint® Common Keyboard Shortcuts
- Appendix C: Guidelines for Presentation Design
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page