Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Microsoft Office Excel 2021: Part 3
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewClearly, you use Excel a lot in your role. Otherwise, you wouldn't be taking this course. By now, you're already familiar with Microsoft® Office Excel® 2021, its functions and formulas, a lot of its features and functionality, and its powerful data analysis tools. You are likely called upon to analyze and report on data frequently, work in collaboration with others to deliver actionable organizational intelligence, and keep and maintain workbooks for all manner of purposes. At this level of use and collaboration, you have also likely encountered your fair share of issues and challenges. You're too busy, though, to waste time scouring over workbooks to resolve issues or to perform repetitive, monotonous tasks. You need to know how to get Excel to do more for you so you can focus on what's really important: staying ahead of the competition. That's exactly what this course aims to help you do.
This course builds upon the foundational and intermediate knowledge presented in the Microsoft® Office Excel® 2021: Part 1 and Microsoft® Office Excel® 2021: Part 2 courses to help you get the most of your Excel experience. The ability to collaborate with colleagues, automate complex or repetitive tasks, and use conditional logic and dynamic arrays to construct and apply elaborate formulas and functions will put the full power of Excel right at your fingertips. The more you learn about how to get Excel to do the hard work for you, the more you'll be able to focus on getting the answers you need from the vast amounts of data your organization generates.
This course covers Microsoft Office Specialist Program exam objectives to help you prepare for the Excel Associate (Office 365 and Office 2021): Exam MO-200 and Excel Expert (Office 365 and Office 2021): Exam MO-201 certifications.
- Work with multiple worksheets and workbooks.
- Share and protect workbooks.
- Automate workbook functionality.
- Use Lookup functions, dynamic arrays, and formula auditing.
- Forecast data.
- Create sparklines and map data.
To ensure success, students should have practical, real-world experience creating and analyzing datasets using Excel 2021. Specific tasks students should be able to perform include: creating formulas and using Excel functions; creating, sorting, and filtering datasets and tables; presenting data by using basic charts; creating and working with PivotTables, slicers, and PivotCharts; and customizing the Excel environment.
To meet these prerequisites, students can take the following courses, or should possess the equivalent skill level:
- Microsoft® Office Excel® 2021: Part 1
- Microsoft® Office Excel® 2021: Part 2
- Use Links and External References
- Use 3-D References
- Consolidate Data
- Collaborate on a Workbook
- Protect Worksheets and Workbooks
- Apply Data Validation
- Search for Invalid Data and Formulas with Errors
- Work with Macros
- Use Lookup Functions
- Use Dynamic Arrays and Dynamic Array Functions
- Trace Cells
- Watch and Evaluate Formulas
- Determine Potential Outcomes Using Data Tables
- Determine Potential Outcomes Using Scenarios
- Use the Goal Seek Feature
- Forecast Data Trends
- Create Sparklines
- Map Data
- Appendix A: Mapping Course Content to Excel Associate (Office 365 and Office 2021): Exam MO-200
- Appendix B: Mapping Course Content to Excel Expert (Office 365 and Office 2021): Exam MO-201
- Appendix C: Microsoft® Excel® 2021 Common Keyboard Shortcuts
- Appendix D: Cube Functions
- Appendix E: Importing and Exporting Data
- Appendix F: Internationalizing Workbooks
- Appendix G: Working with Power Pivot
- Appendix H: Advanced Customization Options
- Appendix I: Working with Forms and Controls
- Appendix J: Using Array Formulas
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page