Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Engineering Cisco Meraki Solutions Part 1
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewThe Engineering Cisco Meraki Solutions Part 1 (ECMS1) v2.0 is an introductory course the equips you with the technical knowledge and skills to confidently operate Cisco Meraki solutions as a unified management system of an entire network from a centralized dashboard. Through a full day of instruction including live demos and guided lab practice, you will learn how to implement core configurations for a full stack solution in the Meraki Dashboard and leverage essential Meraki Dashboard tools to enforce device security policies, deploy software and apps, and perform remote, live troubleshooting on managed devices. This is the first of two courses that prepare you for the Cisco Meraki Solutions Specialist certification exam. This course will help you: - Learn the skills, technologies, and best practices you need to deploy Cisco Meraki solutions and operate the Meraki platform - Validate your knowledge and prepare to take the Cisco Meraki Solutions Specialist certification exam
Before taking this course, you should have earned a CCNA certification or be familiar with:
- Basic network fundamentals and building simple LANs
- Basic IP addressing and subnets
- Routing and switching fundamentals
- Basic wireless networking concepts and terminology
The following recommended Cisco offering may help you meet these prerequisites:
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)
Implementing and Configuring Meraki TechnologiesSL-ICMTCT
- Duration: 5 Days
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 4,295.00 USD
Engineering Cisco Meraki Solutions Part 2FL-CI-ECMS2
- Duration: 3 Days
- Delivery Format: Online Training
- Price: ???
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
- Same in-demand topics as instructor-led public and private classes.
- Standalone learning or supplemental reinforcement.
- e-Learning content varies by course and technology.
- View the Self-Paced version of this outline and what is included in the SPVC course.
- Learn more about e-Learning
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page