Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewThe Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR) course teaches you how to configure, verify, troubleshoot, and optimize next-generation, Service Provider IP network infrastructures. It provides a deep dive into Service Provider technologies including core architecture, services, networking, automation, quality of services, security, and network assurance.
This course also helps you prepare to take the 350-501 Implementing and Operating Cisco® Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)exam, which is part of the new CCNP® Service Provider certification and the Cisco Certified Specialist–Service Provider Core certification. This course also earns you 64 Continuing Education (CE) credits towards recertification.
- Configure, verify, troubleshoot, and optimize next-generation, Service Provider IP network infrastructures
- Deepen your understanding of Service Provider technologies including core architecture, services, networking, automation, quality of services, security, and network assurance
- Prepare to take the 350-501 Implementing and Operating Cisco® Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
- Earn 64 CE credits toward recertification
- Explain the Cisco Unified Intelligence Center including the benefits and features of the system and describe the high-level architecture of Cisco Unified Intelligence Center in the UCCE environment
- Understand the Cisco Unified Intelligence Center administration console to perform Cisco Unified Intelligence Center administrative, maintenance and provisioning functions
- Discuss the functional attributes of the Cisco Unified Intelligence Center
- Customize Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Reports and Views
- Network administrators
- Network engineers
- Network managers
- System engineers
- Project managers
- Network designers
Before taking this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Intermediate knowledge of Cisco IOS or IOS XE
- Familiarity with Cisco IOS or IOS XE and Cisco IOS XR Software configuration
- Knowledge of IPv4 and IPv6 TCP/IP networking
- Intermediate knowledge of IP routing protocols
- Understanding of MPLS technologies
- Familiarity with VPN technologies
- Describing Service Provider Network Architectures
- Describing Cisco IOS Software Architectures
- Implementing OSPF
- Implementing IS-IS
- Implementing BGP
- Implementing Route Maps and Routing Protocol for LLN [Low-Power and Lossy Networks] (RPL)
- Transitioning to IPv6
- Implementing High Availability in Networking
- Implementing MPLS
- Implementing Cisco MPLS Traffic Engineering
- Describing Segment Routing
- Describing VPN Services
- Configuring L2VPN Services
- Configuring L3VPN Services
- Implementing Multicast
- Describing QoS Architecture
- Implementing QoS
- Implementing Control Plane Security
- Implementing Management Plane Security
- Implementing Data Plane Security
- Introducing Network Programmability
- Implementing Automation and Assurance
- Introducing Cisco NSO
- Implementing Virtualization in Service Provider Environments
- Deploy Cisco IOS XR and IOS XE Basic Device Configuration
- Implement OSPF Routing
- Implement Integrated IS-IS Routing
- Implement Basic BGP Routing
- Filter BGP Prefixes Using RPL
- Implement MPLS in the Service Provider Core
- Implement Cisco MPLS Traffic Engineering (TE)
- Implement Segment Routing
- Implement Ethernet over MPLS (EoMPLS)
- Implement MPLS L3VPN
- Implement BGP Security
- Implement Remotely Triggered Black Hole (RTBH) Filtering
- Duration: 3 Days
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 3,000.00 USD
- Duration: 5 Days
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 4,500.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
THIS IS A SELF-PACED VIRTUAL CLASS. AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU HAVE 30 DAYS TO COMPLETE THE COURSE.
Before you enroll, review the system requirements to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. AFTER YOU ARE ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT. You are billed for the course when you submit the enrollment form. Self-Paced Virtual Classes are non-refundable. Once you purchase a Self-Paced Virtual Class, you will be charged the full price.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access your course material and remote labs. A confirmation email will contain your online link, your ID and password, and additional instructions for starting the course.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page