Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (SCOR)
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewThe Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (SCOR) course helps you prepare for the Cisco® CCNP® Security and CCIE® Security certifications and for senior-level security roles. In this course, you will master the skills and technologies you need to implement core Cisco security solutions to provide advanced threat protection against cybersecurity attacks. You will learn security for networks, cloud and content, endpoint protection, secure network access, visibility, and enforcements. You will get extensive hands-on experience deploying Cisco Firepower® Next-Generation Firewall and Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Firewall; configuring access control policies, mail policies, and 802.1X Authentication; and more. You will get introductory practice on Cisco Stealthwatch® Enterprise and Cisco Stealthwatch Cloud threat detection features.
This course, including the self-paced material, helps prepare you to take the exam, Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (350-701 SCOR), which leads to the CCNP Security, CCIE Security, and the Cisco Certified Specialist - Security Core certifications.
- Gain hands-on experience implementing core security technologies and learn best practices using Cisco security solutions
- Prepare for the Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (350-701 SCOR) exam
- Qualify for professional and expert-level security job roles
- Earn 64 CE credits toward recertification
- Describe Cisco Identity-Based Networking Services (IBNS) for providing access control to corporate networks.
- Describe Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) authentication types and methods, and the role of Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service (RADIUS) in EAP communications.
- Describe how to configure Cisco Catalyst switches, Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers (WLCs), and Cisco ISE for 802.1X operation.
- Describe how to configure access for non-supplicant devices in an 802.1X deployment.
- Describe how to plan and deploy Cisco IBNS Networks with Cisco ISE and 802.1X.
- Security engineer
- Network engineer
- Network designer
- Network administrator
- Systems engineer
- Consulting systems engineer
- Technical solutions architect
- Network manager
- Cisco integrators and partners
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Skills and knowledge equivalent to those learned in Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA®)v1.0 course
- Familiarity with Ethernet and TCP/IP networking
- Working knowledge of the Windows operating system
- Working knowledge of Cisco IOS networking and concepts
- Familiarity with basics of networking security concepts
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)v1.0
- Describing Information Security Concepts*
- Describing Common TCP/IP Attacks*
- Describing Common Network Application Attacks*
- Describing Common Endpoint Attacks*
- Describing Network Security Technologies
- Deploying Cisco ASA Firewall
- Deploying Cisco Firepower Next-Generation Firewall
- Deploying Email Content Security
- Deploying Web Content Security
- Deploying Cisco Umbrella*
- Explaining VPN Technologies and Cryptography
- Introducing Cisco Secure Site-to-Site VPN Solutions
- Deploying Cisco IOS VTI-Based Point-to-Point IPsec VPNs
- Deploying Point-to-Point IPsec VPNs on the Cisco ASA and Cisco Firepower NGFW
- Introducing Cisco Secure Remote Access VPN Solutions
- Deploying Remote Access SSL VPNs on the Cisco ASA and Cisco Firepower NGFW
- Explaining Cisco Secure Network Access Solutions
- Describing 802.1X Authentication
- Configuring 802.1X Authentication
- Describing Endpoint Security Technologies*
- Deploying Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) for Endpoints*
- Introducing Network Infrastructure Protection*
- Deploying Control Plane Security Controls*
- Deploying Layer 2 Data Plane Security Controls*
- Deploying Layer 3 Data Plane Security Controls*
- Deploying Management Plane Security Controls*
- Deploying Traffic Telemetry Methods*
- Deploying Cisco Stealthwatch Enterprise*
- Describing Cloud and Common Cloud Attacks*
- Securing the Cloud*
- Deploying Cisco Stealthwatch Cloud*
- Describing Software-Defined Networking (SDN*)
- Configure Network Settings and NAT on Cisco ASA
- Configure Cisco ASA Access Control Policies
- Configure Cisco Firepower NGFW NAT
- Configure Cisco Firepower NGFW Access Control Policy
- Configure Cisco Firepower NGFW Discovery and IPS Policy
- Configure Cisco NGFW Malware and File Policy
- Configure Listener, Host Access Table (HAT), and Recipient Access Table (RAT) on Cisco Email Security Appliance (ESA)
- Configure Mail Policies
- Configure Proxy Services, Authentication, and HTTPS Decryption
- Enforce Acceptable Use Control and Malware Protection
- Examine the Umbrella Dashboard
- Examine Cisco Umbrella Investigate
- Explore DNS Ransomware Protection by Cisco Umbrella
- Configure Static VTI Point-to-Point IPsec IKEv2 Tunnel
- Configure Point-to-Point VPN between the Cisco ASA and Cisco Firepower NGFW
- Configure Remote Access VPN on the Cisco Firepower NGFW
- Explore Cisco AMP for Endpoints
- Perform Endpoint Analysis Using AMP for Endpoints Console
- Explore File Ransomware Protection by Cisco AMP for Endpoints Console
- Explore Cisco Stealthwatch Enterprise v6.9.3
- Explore Cognitive Threat Analytics (CTA) in Stealthwatch Enterprise v7.0
- Explore the Cisco Cloudlock Dashboard and User Security
- Explore Cisco Cloudlock Application and Data Security
- Explore Cisco Stealthwatch Cloud
- Explore Stealthwatch Cloud Alert Settings, Watchlists, and Sensors
- Duration: 3 Days
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 2,895.00 USD
- Duration: 5 Days
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 4,295.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
THIS IS A SELF-PACED VIRTUAL CLASS. AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU HAVE 30 DAYS TO COMPLETE THE COURSE.
Before you enroll, review the system requirements to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. AFTER YOU ARE ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT. You are billed for the course when you submit the enrollment form. Self-Paced Virtual Classes are non-refundable. Once you purchase a Self-Paced Virtual Class, you will be charged the full price.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access your course material and remote labs. A confirmation email will contain your online link, your ID and password, and additional instructions for starting the course.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page