Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewThe Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI) course trains you to design, deploy, configure, and manage your Cisco® Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN) solution in a large-scale live network, including how to migrate from legacy WAN to SD-WAN. You will learn best practices for configuring routing protocols in the data center and the branch, as well as how to implement advanced control, data, and application-aware policies. The course also covers SD-WAN deployment and migration options, placement of controllers, how to deploy WAN Edge devices, and how to configure Direct Internet Access (DIA) breakout. The course examines the different Cisco SD-WAN security options available, such as application-aware enterprise firewall, Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), URL filtering, Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP), Secure Sockets Layer/Transport Layer Security (SSL/TLS) proxy, and Cisco Umbrella® Secure Internet Gateway (SIG).
The course lab environment is built using Cisco vEdge Cloud routers and Cisco SD-WAN 20.3 code.
This course helps you prepare to take the Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (300-415 ENSDWI) exam which is part of the CCNP® Enterprise certification. You will also earn 32 Continuing Education (CE) credits toward recertification.
- Establish a transport-independent WAN for lower cost and higher flexibility
- Meet Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for business-critical and real-time applications
- Provide secure end-to-end segmentation for protecting critical enterprise compute resources
- Extend seamlessly into the public cloud
- Optimize the user experience for Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications
- Earn 32 CE credits toward recertification
- System installers
- System integrators
- System administrators
- Network administrators
- Solutions designers
You should have the following knowledge and skills before attending this course:
- Knowledge of Software-Defined Networking (SDN) concepts as applied to large-scale live network deployments
- Strong understanding of enterprise WAN design
- Strong understanding of routing protocol operation, including both interior and exterior routing protocol operation
- Familiarity with Transport Layer Security (TLS) and IP Security (IPSec)
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA®)
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- Examining the Cisco SD WAN Architecture
- Examining Cisco SD-WAN Deployment Options
- Deploying WAN Edge Devices
- Onboarding WAN Edge Devices with ZTP and PnP
- Using Device Configuration Templates
- Exploring Redundancy, High Availability, and Scalability
- Enabling Service-Side and Transport-Side Routing
- Understanding Cisco SD-WAN Policy Configuration Basics
- Defining Advanced Control Policies
- Defining Advanced Data Policies
- Implementing AAR
- Examining Direct Internet Access and Cloud Deployment Options
- Exploring Cisco SD-WAN Security
- Designing and Migrating to Cisco SD-WAN
- Performing Cisco SD-WAN Network Management and Troubleshooting
- Examining Cisco SD-WAN Multicast Support
- Deploy Cisco SD-WAN Controllers
- Add a WAN Edge Router Using ZTP
- Deploy Cisco SD-WAN Device Using Configuration Templates
- Configure Cisco SD-WAN Controller Affinity
- Implement Service Side Routing Protocols
- Implement Transport Location (TLOC) Extensions
- Implement Control Policies
- Implement Data Policies
- Implement Application-Aware Routing
- Implement Branch and Regional Internet Breakouts
- Migrate Branch Sites
- Perform Cisco SD-WAN Software Upgrade
- Duration: 5 Days
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 4,195.00 USD
- Duration: 1 Day
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 995.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
THIS IS A SELF-PACED VIRTUAL CLASS. AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU HAVE 30 DAYS TO COMPLETE THE COURSE.
Before you enroll, review the system requirements to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. AFTER YOU ARE ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT. You are billed for the course when you submit the enrollment form. Self-Paced Virtual Classes are non-refundable. Once you purchase a Self-Paced Virtual Class, you will be charged the full price.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access your course material and remote labs. A confirmation email will contain your online link, your ID and password, and additional instructions for starting the course.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page