Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Transforming to a Cisco Intent-Based Network (IBNTRN)
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewThe Transforming to a Cisco Intent-Based Network (IBNTRN) training teaches you how the functionality of Cisco® SD-Access fits into Cisco Digital Network Architecture (Cisco DNA). Through a combination of lessons and hands-on learning, you will practice operating, managing, and integrating Cisco DNA Center, programmable network infrastructure, and Cisco SD-Access fundamentals. You will learn how Cisco delivers intent-based networking across the campus, branch, WAN, and extended enterprise and ensures that your network is operating as intended.
- Identify the Cisco Digital Network Architecture solution by describing the vision, strategy, general concepts, and components.
- Describe the Cisco DNA Center design application, hierarchical network design, and basic network settings, and describe the integration of Cisco DNA Center with Cisco Identity Services Engine (Cisco ISE) for Automation and Assurance.
- Describe the Cisco DNA Center Inventory and the available mechanisms for discovering and adding network devices and explore the device compatibility with Cisco DNA Center and SD-Access.
- Describe the Cisco DNA Center automation features such as configuration templates, software image maintenance, and Plug and Play (PnP) device onboarding.
- Explore the Cisco DNA Center user interface, the available workflows for onboarding devices, and how to design and manage a network.
- Introduce Cisco SD-Access, describe the different node types in the fabric and the two-level segmentation provided by the solution, and take a deep dive into the control and data plane protocols used in Cisco SD-Access.
- Describe the Cisco DNA Center workflow for deploying Cisco SD-Access, defining all the prerequisite network settings and profiles, defining the required policies, creating fabric domains and sites, and provisioning fabric nodes.
- Create and manage fabric domains and sites, provision fabric devices, and onboard your endpoints in a single site or distributed fabric campus network.
- Describe the features available for automating and monitoring wireless networks with Cisco DNA Center, and describe the available deployment models with their benefits and limitations, such as wireless Over-the-Top (OTT) and SD-Access Wireless.
- Describe the Cisco SD-Access Extension for IoT solution, its architecture and components, and the benefits and limitations of the solution
- Describe the use cases and migration scenarios for migrating users from traditional campus to SD
- Channel partners and resellers
- Network administrators
- Network engineers
- Sales engineers
- System engineers
- Technical architects
- Technical support personnel
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge:
- Understanding of network routing and switching principles equivalent to a CCNP® Enterprise level
- Experience with Cisco Unified Wireless Network technologies
- Experience with Cisco ISE, 802.1x, and Cisco TrustSec
- Understanding of segmentation technologies such as VLANs and Virtual Routing and Forwarding (VRF)
- Basic understanding of overlay technologies such as Virtual Extensible LAN (VXLAN)
- Basic understanding of Locator ID Separation Protocol (LISP).
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- Configuring Cisco ISE Essentials for SD-Access (ISESDA)
- Understanding Cisco Wireless Foundations (WLFNDU)
- Cisco DNA Center—Network Automation
- Cisco SD-Access—Wired and Wireless Networks
- Cisco SD-Access—Advanced Capabilities
- Explore Cisco DNA Center and Automate Network Changes
- Deploy Wired Fabric Networks with Cisco DNA Center
- Deploy Brownfield and Fabric Wireless Network with Cisco DNA Center
- Deploy SD-Access Layer 2 Borders and Multicast and Integrate Cisco DNA Center with External Services or Applications
- Duration: 5 Days
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 4,195.00 USD
- Duration: 1 Day
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 995.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
THIS IS A SELF-PACED VIRTUAL CLASS. AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU HAVE 30 DAYS TO COMPLETE THE COURSE.
Before you enroll, review the system requirements to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. AFTER YOU ARE ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT. You are billed for the course when you submit the enrollment form. Self-Paced Virtual Classes are non-refundable. Once you purchase a Self-Paced Virtual Class, you will be charged the full price.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access your course material and remote labs. A confirmation email will contain your online link, your ID and password, and additional instructions for starting the course.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page