Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Implementing Cisco Crosswork Network Controller (SPCNCI)
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewThe Implementing Cisco Crosswork Network Controller (SPCNCI) course introduces you to the Cisco® Crosswork Network Controller (CNC) and its installation. Through a series of lectures and labs you will learn to use Cisco CNC to streamline, manage, and automate service lifecycle functions spanning across service provisioning, visualization, monitoring, and optimization. You will also get an overview of Cisco CNC as an IP transport network controller platform, of its components, and of its utility in various use-cases such as boosting operational agility, improving intent-based service delivery, and reducing the cost of operations.
This course will also teach you about creating custom service definitions, tactical traffic engineering policies, automated provisioning of services, and real-time traffic optimization. Additionally, you will learn about implementing closed loop automation workflows for remediation, optimization, and maintenance. Finally, this course will teach you to understand APIs to help interface with other systems, as well as best practices, including sizing guidelines across components of the CNC meant to meet scalability and high-availability requirements.
- Deploy the CNC with associated component and applications
- Describe the advantages of CNC for service lifecycle functions
- Prepare to enable CNC to interface with other systems
- Understand the Cisco CNC as an IP transport network controller platform
- Explain the advantages of CNC for service lifecycle functions
- Describe the architecture of the Cisco Crosswork Network Controller and its components
- Describe the main operations features and capabilities of CNC
- Perform the installation and initial configuration of the Cisco Crosswork Network Controller
- Onboard network devices in CNC
- Enable data collection in CNC using Crosswork Data Gateway
- Provision traffic engineering policies to be used by network services
- Explore network topology and inventory details by using the available visualizing tools
- Optimize a network service instance for bandwidth utilization during the lifetime of service instances
- Bind newly provisioned Layer 2 and Layer 3 VPN service instances to traffic engineering policies
- Develop custom Layer 2 and Layer 3 Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) VPN service definitions
- Configure Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to monitor the health of devices
- Develop plays and playbooks for closed loop automation
- Automate network operations and maintenance tasks
- Explore closed loop workflows
- Use northbound application programing interfaces to integrate other systems with CNC
- Send alerts to northbound systems
- Configure the collection and exporting of data to external endpoints
- Manage the Crosswork cluster
- Deploy CNC for optimal availability, scalability, and performance
- Troubleshoot CNC issues
- Network administrators
- Network operators
- Network architects
- System installers
- System integrators
- System administrators
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Basic management of network components (routers, switches, etc.)
- Knowledge of segment routing and MPLS
- Working knowledge of traffic engineering
- Basic knowledge of the Cisco Command-Line Interface (CLI)
- Basic knowledge of programming (Python or any scripting language)
- Basic knowledge of the NETCONF communication protocol and Yet Another Next Generation (YANG) data modeling
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA®) v1.0
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR) v1.0
- Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services (SPVI) v1.0
- Implementing Automation for Cisco Service Provider Solutions (SPAUI) v1.0
- Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI) v1.0
- Introducing Cisco CNC
- Exploring Cisco CNC Architecture
- Describing Cisco CNC Unified Functions
- Installing and Configuring Cisco CNC
- Onboarding Network Devices
- Setting Up Data Collection
- Provisioning Traffic Engineering Policies
- Visualizing and Exploring Network Topology and Inventory Details
- Optimizing Networks Using Closed-Loop Automation
- Orchestrating VPN Services
- Developing Custom L2VPN and L3VPN Service Definitions
- Configuring KPIs to Monitor Device Health
- Automating Maintenance and Closed Loop Remediation
- Automating Network Maintenance Tasks
- Exploring Closed Loop Workflows
- Exploring Northbound APIs for External System Integration
- Managing System Alerts
- Collecting and Exporting Data to External Endpoints
- Operating a Cisco Crosswork Cluster
- Implementing CNC for High Availability, Scalability, and Performance
- Troubleshooting Cisco CNC
- Duration: 3 Days
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 3,000.00 USD
- Duration: 5 Days
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 4,500.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
THIS IS A SELF-PACED VIRTUAL CLASS. AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU HAVE 30 DAYS TO COMPLETE THE COURSE.
Before you enroll, review the system requirements to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. AFTER YOU ARE ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT. You are billed for the course when you submit the enrollment form. Self-Paced Virtual Classes are non-refundable. Once you purchase a Self-Paced Virtual Class, you will be charged the full price.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access your course material and remote labs. A confirmation email will contain your online link, your ID and password, and additional instructions for starting the course.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page