Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Cisco Video Infrastructure Implementation-VII
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
This course is designed to teach technicians to install/configure, operate and maintain core visual communication components for both premise and cloud-based video and TelePresence solutions. Cisco video/UC infrastructure including Expressway (or VCS), Unified Communications Manager (UCM), Cisco Meeting Server (CMS), TelePresence Server, Conductor and TMS will be configured to work in premise based solutions as well as with Cisco Spark and Cisco WebEx cloud solutions. Video Infrastructure Implementation (VII) v2017 replaces the Implementing Cisco TelePresence Video Solutions (VTVS2) course to help students prepare for the The Cisco Video Infrastructure Implementation (VII) exam (500-710).
This course will provide you with the necessary knowledge and skills to implement a complete Cisco TelePresence solution, including TelePresence endpoints, integration of premise with cloud solutions, meeting solutions, and management software. It describes Cisco business TelePresence solutions and enables students to implement and troubleshoot basic and advanced TelePresence network solutions.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Define Cisco Business TelePresence Solutions components and architectures
- Implement Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (Expressway) for basic and advanced video networks
- Implement Cisco TelePresence Management Suite (TMS)
- Configure Cisco Meeting Server Features
- Define integration of Cisco Collaboration Premise Solutions with Cisco Cloud, including Cisco Spark,
- Cisco Spark Hybrid, and WebEx
- Field engineers and first-line support personnel who implement and support Cisco TelePresence products and applications
- End-user technical staff such as video systems engineers and administrators
- Also appropriate for sales engineers
- Working knowledge of basic IP networking
- Knowledge of video conferencing and streaming fundamentals
- Highly desirable to have technical knowledge of Microsoft Enterprise products
- Implementation and support knowledge of Microsoft Skype for Business is useful for integration with Cisco Meeting Server High Level Course Design
It is recommended, but not required, to have the following skills and knowledge before attending this course:
Module 1: Advanced Cisco Expressway Features
- Lesson 1: Introducing Cisco Video Network Solutions
- Lesson 2: Exploring Cisco Expressway Basic Setup
- Lesson 3: Explaining Regular Expressions in a Cisco Expressway Environment
- Lesson 4: Deploying Components of Cisco Expressway Security
- Lesson 5: Exploring the Fundamentals of Subzones on a Cisco Expressway
- Lesson 6: Administering Call Control on a Cisco Expressway
- Lesson 7: Implementing Subzone Bandwidth Management on a Cisco Expressway
- Lesson 8: Implementing Zones on a Cisco Expressway
- Lesson 9: Exploring Clustering on the Cisco Expressway
- Lesson 10: Applying Troubleshooting on the Cisco Expressway
Module 2: Advanced Cisco Meeting Server Features
- Lesson 1: Introducing the Cisco Meeting Server
- Lesson 2: Exploring Cisco Meeting Server API Configuration
- Lesson 3: Exploring Cisco Meeting Server Resilient and Scalable Deployments
- Lesson 4: Exploring Additional Features with Cisco Meeting Server
Module 3: Cisco Collaboration Meetin gRoom Solutions wiht Cisco TelePresence Server
- Lesson 1: Introducing Cisco Collaboration Meeting Room Cloud, Premises, and Hybrid Products
- Lesson 2: Deploying the Cisco TelePresence Server and Cisco TelePresence Conductor
- Lesson 3: Applying Troubleshooting to Cisco CMR Premises Solutions
Module 4: Cisco TelePresence Management Suite Solution
- Lesson 1: Explaining Cisco TMS Installation
- Lesson 2: Describing Cisco TMS Operation
- Lesson 3: Explaining Cisco TMS Conference Scheduling and Management
- Lesson 4: Configuring Permissions on Cisco TMS for Administration
- Lesson 5: Applying Troubleshooting to Cisco TMS
Module 5: Cisco Cloud Solutions-WebEx and Spark
- Lesson 1: Introducing Cisco WebEx and Cisco Spark Cloud Solutions
- Lesson 2: Exploring Cisco Spark Administration Configuration
- Lesson 3: Deploying Cisco Spark Hybrid Services
- Lesson 4: Exploring Cisco Spark APIs and BOTs Configuration
Module 6: Cisco TelePresence Content Server (Optional Module)
- Lesson 1: Examining Cisco TCS Operation and Configuration
CSCGW - Cisco SIP, CUBEs and GatewaysA7-4845-V
- Duration: 5 Days
- Delivery Format: Online Training
- Price: 3,795.00 USD
IP6FD - IPv6 Fundamentals, Design, and Deployment v3.0A7-5764-V
- Duration: 5 Days
- Delivery Format: Online Training
- Price: 3,495.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
- Same in-demand topics as instructor-led public and private classes.
- Standalone learning or supplemental reinforcement.
- e-Learning content varies by course and technology.
- View the Self-Paced version of this outline and what is included in the SPVC course.
- Learn more about e-Learning
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page