Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
IBM Blueworks Live Account Administration
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
In this course, you learn how to administer Blueworks Live, manage accounts, and use enhanced product features. The course is designed for advanced business users who have experience in creating, analyzing, and documenting business processes with Blueworks Live.
The first section of the course, 'Managing users and user access,' teaches you how to manage users and account spaces. The second section, 'Account management,' covers how to customize accounts, how to manage the glossary, and other account management needs. In the third section, 'Blueworks Live enhancements,' you learn how to capture policies and conduct playbacks in Blueworks Live.
Lab exercises throughout the course reinforce the concepts that you learn and allow you to practice managing Blueworks Live. These exercises require an established Blueworks Live account, which your organization must provide for you.
For information about other related courses, visit the IBM Training website: http://www.ibm.com/training
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
- Explain account and space management in Blueworks Live
- Manage user access permissions in Blueworks Live
- Customize account settings in Blueworks Live
- Manage account files and glossary in Blueworks Live
- Use enhanced features in Blueworks Live
This intermediate course is designed for experienced business users of Blueworks Live.
You should successfully complete course Process Discovery and Modeling in IBM Blueworks Live (ZB031G).
- Course introduction
- Managing users and user access
- Exercise: Creating a space and managing users
- Account management
- Exercise: Customizing an account
- Exercise: Managing the glossary
- Exercise: Deleting an attachment in a project
- Blueworks Live enhancements
- Exercise: Capturing a policy in a Blueworks Live blueprint
- Exercise: Conducting a playback
- Course summary
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
IBM Web Based Training courses are sold on a per-user basis. WBT courses provide a training advantage for you and your teams, helping you get up to speed quickly. Take the courses you need, at your convenience and at your own pace.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
System RequirementsTo participate in this course, the student workstation must meet the following hardware requirements:
- Minimum of 256 MB of memory
- Windows Vista or Windows 7-10 (32-bit or 64-bit edition)
- Internet Explorer 6 or higher or Firefox ESR
- 128-bit encryption
- Citrix Receiver for connection to the IBM Remote Lab Platform
- Access to Internet with at least 128 kbps down and 128 kbps up
- Other platforms/combinations may work but are not officially supported by IBM.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page