Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
High Quality Business Requirements
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewRequirements make up the primary driving force of any project. The quality of the requirements constitutes the quality of the project. Incomplete or vague requirements create serious project risks and raise the probability of project failure. This course provides thorough coverage and techniques to identify and document quality requirements that produce a quality product.
This course aligns with BABOK v3.0. This course is endorsed by the IIBA® and offers 21 CDU credits | 21 PDU's from PMI.
- Learn what requirements really are and why they are important
- Understand requirements difficulties in software development
- Understand collaboration and requirements-gathering techniques
- Learn to identify requirements during interviews and discussions
- Use tools and techniques for requirements gathering and verification
- Facilitate a collaborative session
- Create quality requirements documents using VBH's software requirements template
- Managing requirements once they are confirmed
- Learn about requirements traceability
- Business analysts to understand their role in the requirements processes
- Requirements analysts to learn new techniques and skills in gathering requirements
- Project managers to enable adequate planning for quality requirements
- Managers and directors to understand their role in project success
- Software requirements overview
- Levels of requirements
- Successive elaboration and how to use it
- Identify the problem and vision
- Techniques for gathering requirements
- Interviewing & observing
- Business Process and Gap Analysis
- Collaborative Workshops
- Facilitation techniques for the business analyst
- Understanding Use cases
- When use cases add value
- Components of a use case
- Ranking requirements
- Approval process
- Requirements validation and verification
- Requirements throughout the project
- Requirements traceability
- Change Control and managing the requirements
- Requirements and testing
- Software/Product Requirements Outline
- Use Case Template
- Test Plan Template
- Assess the requirements pulse of your organization
- Assess your own requirements knowledge
- Uncover business rules
- Create a project charter
- Identify stakeholders and do a stakeholder analysis
- Conduct an interview session
- Map a process and create a SIPOC model
- Design and conduct a facilitated group session
- Create a use case diagram
- Develop a use case
- Finalize and verify requirements documentation
- Handle certain change scenarios and impact on requirements
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page