Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewThis Introduction to Lean Six Sigma course is designed to provide students with a description of the fundamental concepts of Lean Six Sigma.
- Describe the basics of Lean Six Sigma.
- Describe a Lean Six Sigma organization.
- Conduct Lean Six Sigma DMAIC phase 1: the Define phase.
- Conduct Lean Six Sigma DMAIC phase 2: the Measure phase.
- Conduct Lean Six Sigma DMAIC phase 3: the Analyze phase.
- Conduct Lean Six Sigma DMAIC phase 4: the Improve phase.
- Conduct Lean Six Sigma DMAIC phase 5: the Control phase.
- Describe the implementation of Lean Six Sigma.
Basic end-user skills with the word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation applications from any suite of office productivity software, such as Microsoft Office.
- Describe Lean Six Sigma
- Identify the Elements of Six Sigma
- Identify the Elements of Lean
- Relate Lean Six Sigma to Other Quality Methodologies
- Determine the Need for a Customer-Driven Organization
- Identify CTQs from the VOC
- Identify Lean Six Sigma Projects
- Identify Lean Six Sigma Teams and Roles in an Organization
- Identify Lean Six Sigma Methodologies
- Describe the Define Phase
- Draft a Project Charter
- Draft an SIPOC Diagram
- Describe the Measure Phase
- Create a Process Map
- Create a Fishbone Diagram
- Create the Cause and Effect Matrix
- Gather Data
- Describe the Analyze Phase
- Perform Basic Statistical Calculations
- Perform Correlation
- Create a Value Stream Map
- Identify Wastes in a Process
- Perform Process Value Analysis
- Perform Pareto Analysis
- Describe the Improve Phase
- Establish a Pull System
- Generate Ideas for Solutions
- Assess Risks
- Pilot Solutions
- Describe the Control Phase
- Draft a Process Management Plan
- Perform SPC
- Identify the Essentials of Lean Six Sigma Implementation
- Describe Lean Six Sigma for Service Organizations
- Describe DMAIC Failure Modes
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page