Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Developing Case Management Solutions using IBM Business Automation Workflow V22.214.171.124
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
This course provides technical professionals with the needed skills to develop Case Management solutions in IBM Business Automation Workflow.
The course begins with an introduction to IBM Business Automation Workflow (BAW). You learn about BAW capabilities, case management concepts, architecture, and the benefits of using IBM Business Automation Workflow on Cloud. You manage cases in the BAW Case Client.
This course teaches how to create custom pages and implement Free Form page layout and utility widgets. You configure the Calendar widget, subscribe to external calendars, and create and view quick tasks in the Calendar widget. You customize the toolbar and menu for a case page, wire two widgets together, and implement Script Adapter widgets to transform data.
This course teaches how to promote an existing case solution to a workflow project and to integrate an existing BPM process in a case solution. You create, apply, and export a security configuration for a case solution.
Through instructor-led presentations and hands-on lab exercises, you learn about the core features of IBM Business Automation Workflow case management.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the key capabilities of IBM Business Automation Workflow
- Understand the high-level architecture for IBM Business Automation Workflow (BAW)
- Identify the Workflow Center components
- Explain the Case management concepts
- Describe the benefits of using IBM Business Automation Workflow on Cloud
- Create, process, and split cases in BAW Case Client for an existing case solution
- Add documents and runtime activities to a case in BAW Case Client
- Understand the Case solution design
- Build and deploy a case solution
- Export, delete, and import a case solution
- Define properties, choice lists, roles, and business objects for a case solution
- Create document types and case types for a case solution
- Create To-do Task and Container activities
- Add the To-do list widget to the page
- Use Sets to manage tasks
- Create a custom property view
- Configure the display settings for properties
- Assign the custom property view to case pages
- Model a process for a case activity
- Create client-side human services
- Create custom pages and implement Free Form page layout and utility widgets
- Configure the Calendar widget and subscribe to external calendars
- Create and view quick tasks in the Calendar widget
- Customize the toolbar and menu for a case page
- Wire two widgets together
- Implement Script Adapter widgets to transform data
- Promote an existing case solution to a workflow project
- Integrating an existing process in a case solution
- Create, apply, and export a security configuration for a case solution
This course is intended for case solution developers of IBM Business Automation Workflow.
- Familiarity with case management concepts
- Basic knowledge of programming techniques
Before taking this course, you should have:
- Introduction to IBM Business Automation Workflow
- Managing cases in IBM Business Automation Workflow Case Client
- Exercise: Managing cases in IBM Business Automation Workflow Case Client
- Building and deploying a case solution
- Exercise: Building your first Case solution
- Defining case solution objects
- Exercise: Defining case solution objects
- Case activities
- Exercise: Creating case activities
- Customizing Property Views
- Exercise: Customizing Property Views
- Creating a case activity with a new process
- Exercise: Creating a case activity with a new process
- Managing case stages
- Exercise: Managing case stages
- Designing custom Case pages
- Exercise: Designing custom Case pages
- Working with the Calendar widget
- Exercise: Working with the Calendar widget
- Customizing the case toolbars and menus
- Exercise: Customizing the case toolbars and menus
- Wiring widgets
- Exercise: Wiring widgets
- Promoting an existing case solution
- Exercise: Promoting an existing case solution
- Integrating an existing process in a case solution
- Exercise: Integrating an existing process in a case solution
- Configuring security for a case solution
- Exercise: Configuring security for a case solution
- Course summary
When you complete the Instructor-Led version of this course, you will be eligible to earn a Training Badge that can be displayed on your website, business cards, and social media channels to demonstrate your mastery of the skills you learned here.Learn more about our IBM Business Automation Workflow Badge Program →
- Duration: 40 Hours
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 4,075.00 USD
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Delivery Format: Self-Paced Training
- Price: 575.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
THIS IS A SELF-PACED VIRTUAL CLASS. AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU HAVE 365 DAYS TO ACCESS THE COURSE.
This is a Self-Paced virtual class; it is intended for students who do not need the support of a classroom instructor. If you feel you would better benefit from having access to a Subject Matter Expert, please enroll in the Instructor-Led version instead. Minimal technical support is provided to address issues with accessing the platform or problems within the lab environment.
Before you enroll, review the system requirements to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. AFTER YOU ARE ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT. You are billed for the course when you submit the enrollment form. Self-Paced Virtual Classes are non-refundable. Once you purchase a Self-Paced Virtual Class, you will be charged the full price.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access your course material and remote labs. A confirmation email will contain your online link, your ID and password, and additional instructions for starting the course.
Upon receipt of the Order Confirmation Letter which includes your Enrollment Key (Access code); the course begins its twelve (12) month access period. IMPORTANT!!! If your course provides access to a hands-on lab (Virtual Lab Environment), you will have a specific number of days (typically 30 days) on the remote lab platform to complete your hands-on labs. Do not start your lab until you are ready to use your lab time effectively. Time allotted in the virtual lab environment will be indicated once you apply the enrollment key. The self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
If the course requires a remote lab system, the lab system access is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. When you are not using the elab system, ensure that you suspend your elab to maximize your hours available to use the elab system. Note: This does not add additional days to your Lab Environment time frame.
Click the Skytap Connectivity Test button to ensure this computer's hardware, software and internet connection works with the SPVC Lab Environment.
Click the Skytap Connectivity Documentation button to read about the hardware, software and internet connection requirements.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page