Por favor tome un momento para llenar este formulario. Nos pondremos en contacto con usted lo antes posible.
Los campos obligatorios están marcados con un asterisco (*).
IBM Cognos Analytics: Author Reports Fundamentals (V11.1.x) SPVC
Valid through October 31, 2022
Descripción del curso
Contains: PDF course guide, as well as a lab environment where students can work through demonstrations and exercises at their own pace.
This course provides authors with an introduction to build reports using Cognos Analytics. Techniques to enhance, customize, and manage reports will be explored. Activities will illustrate and reinforce key concepts during this learning opportunity.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
Please refer to course overview
- Knowledge of your business requirements
- Experience using IBM Cognos Analytics as a consumer
What is IBM Cognos Analytics - Reporting?
• The Welcome page
• Consume report content
• Interactive filtering
• Working with reportsDimensionally modeled relational dataUse personal data sources and data modules
• Upload personal data
• Upload custom images
• Using navigation paths in a data moduleExamine list reports
• Group data
• Format columns
• Include headers and footersAggregate fact data
• Identify differences in aggregationMultiple facts and repeated information
• Use shared dimensions to create multi-fact queries
• Present repeated informationAdd repeated information to reports
• Create a mailing list reportCreate crosstab reports
• Add measures to a crosstab
• Data sources for a crosstabCreate complex crosstab reports
• Add items as peers
• Create crosstab nodes and crosstab membersWork with crosstab data
• Format, sort, and aggregate a crosstabCreate discontinuous crosstab reportsCreate visualization reports
• Visualization categories
• Customize visualizations
• Client side visualizations
• Enhanced map visualizationsFocus reports using filters
• Create filters to narrow the focus
• Use advanced detail filters
• Apply a filter with aggregation
• Use summary filtersFocus reports using prompts
• Examine parameters and prompts
• Create a parameter for a report item
• Add a prompt page
• Add a prompt item to a report
• Identify a prompt type
• Create a cascading promptUse calculations
• What are calculations?
• Add Date and Time functions
• Add string functions
• Display prompt selections in report titlesCustomize reports with conditional formatting
• Three steps for conditional formatting
• Create a variable
• Assign the variable to a report object
• Format based on the conditional value
• Conditionally render report objectsDrill-through definitions
• Navigate to related dataEnhance report layout
• View the structure of a report
• Use Guided report layout
• Force page breaks
• Create horizontal pagination
• Modify the report structure
• Format objects across reportsUse additional report-building techniques
• Enhance a report design
• Add objects to reports
• Convert a list to a crosstab
• Explore reuse
- Duración: 24 Hours
- Formato de entrega: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Precio: 3,470.00 SGD
- Duración: 16 Hours
- Formato de entrega: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Precio: 2,320.00 SGD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
THIS IS A SELF-PACED VIRTUAL CLASS. AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU HAVE 30 DAYS TO COMPLETE THE COURSE.
This is a Self-Paced virtual class; it is intended for students who do not need the support of a classroom instructor. If you feel you would better benefit from having access to a Subject Matter Expert, please enroll in the Instructor-Led version instead. Minimal technical support is provided to address issues with accessing the platform or problems within the lab environment.
Before you enroll, review the system requirements to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. AFTER YOU ARE ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT. You are billed for the course when you submit the enrollment form. Self-Paced Virtual Classes are non-refundable. Once you purchase a Self-Paced Virtual Class, you will be charged the full price.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access your course material and remote labs. A confirmation email will contain your online link, your ID and password, and additional instructions for starting the course.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
If the course requires a remote lab system, the lab system access is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. When you are not using the elab system, ensure that you suspend your elab to maximize your hours available to use the elab system.
Click the Skytap Connectivity Test button to ensure this computer's hardware, software and internet connection works with the SPVC Lab Environment.
Click the Skytap Connectivity Documentation button to read about the hardware, software and internet connection requirements.
No hay clases que cumplan con sus criterios.Por favor contáctenos para programar una clase.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page