Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
IBM Planning Analytics: Administer the Technical Environment - Local
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
This course provides Administrators with guidance on installing and administering the IBM Planning Analytics - Local environment. The course outlines how the architecture can be customized to fit into various infrastructures. Students will learn how to install and configure IBM Planning Analytics - Local, monitor system performance, and secure applications.
Note: Guided eLearning is a self-paced offering which includes web-based content for self-study and videos (including audio) that demonstrate activities.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
Please refer to course overview
• Basic knowledge of IBM Planning Analytics
• Installing IBM Planning Analytics Local
• Configuring IBM Planning Analytics Local
• Examining the architecture of IBM Planning Analytics Local
• Administering servers with the TM1 Operations Console
• Monitoring TM1 servers in the TM1 Operations Console
• Working with TM1 log files
• Examining the audit log
• Monitoring performance with control cubes
• Monitoring TM1 server performance in real time
• Broadcasting messages to clients
• Making a TM1 server unavailable
• Maintaining TM1 applications
• Securing Planning Analytics
• Working with TM1 users and groups
• Making TM1 objects and data accessible
• Transferring data in Performance Modeler
• Backing up TM1 servers and data
- Duration: 16 Hours
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 1,630.00 USD
- Duration: 16 Hours
- Delivery Format: Self-Paced Training
- Price: 1,095.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
IBM Web Based Training courses are sold on a per-user basis. WBT courses provide a training advantage for you and your teams, helping you get up to speed quickly. Take the courses you need, at your convenience and at your own pace.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
System RequirementsTo participate in this course, the student workstation must meet the following hardware requirements:
- Minimum of 256 MB of memory
- Windows Vista or Windows 7-10 (32-bit or 64-bit edition)
- Internet Explorer 6 or higher or Firefox ESR
- 128-bit encryption
- Citrix Receiver for connection to the IBM Remote Lab Platform
- Access to Internet with at least 128 kbps down and 128 kbps up
- Other platforms/combinations may work but are not officially supported by IBM.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page