Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
IBM Cognos Analytics: Enterprise Administration (v11.0.x) SPVC
Valid through October 31, 2022
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
Contains PDF course guide, as well as a lab environment where students can work through demonstrations and exercises at their own pace.
This offering covers the fundamental concepts of installing and configuring IBM Cognos Analytics, and administering servers and content, in a distributed environment. In the course, participants will identify requirements for the installation and configuration of a distributed IBM Cognos Analytics software environment, implement security in the environment, and manage the server components. Students will also monitor and schedule tasks, create data sources, and manage and deploy content in the portal and IBM Cognos Administration.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
Please refer to course overview
- Knowledge of Web application server architectures
- Security systems administration
- Experience using basic Windows functionality
- Experience using a Web browser
- Knowledge of your business requirements
Introduction to IBM Cognos Analytics administration
• IBM Cognos Analytics components
• Administration workflow
• IBM Cognos Administration
• IBM Cognos ConfigurationIdentify IBM Cognos Analytics architecture
• Features of the IBM Cognos Analytics architecture
• Examine the multi-tiered architecture, and identify logging types and files
• Examine IBM Cognos Analytics servlets
• Performance and installation planning
• Balance the request load
• Configure IBM Cognos AnalyticsSecure the IBM Cognos Analytics environment
• Identify the IBM Cognos Analytics security model
• Define authentication in IBM Cognos Analytics
• Define authorization in IBM Cognos Analytics
• Identify security policies
• Secure the IBM Cognos Analytics environmentAdminister the IBM Cognos Analytics server environment
• Administer IBM Cognos Analytics servers
• Monitor system performance
• Manage dispatchers and services
• Tune system performance, and troubleshoot the server
• Audit logging
• Dynamic cube data source administration workflowManage run activities
• View current, past, and upcoming activities
• Manage schedulesManage content in IBM Cognos Administration
• Data sources and packages
• Manage visualizations in the library
• Other content management tasksExamine departmental administration capabilities
• Create and manage team members
• Manage activities
• Create and manage content and data
• Manage system settings
• Manage Themes, Extensions, and Views
• Share services with multiple tenants
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
THIS IS A SELF-PACED VIRTUAL CLASS. AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU HAVE 30 DAYS TO COMPLETE THE COURSE.
This is a Self-Paced virtual class; it is intended for students who do not need the support of a classroom instructor. If you feel you would better benefit from having access to a Subject Matter Expert, please enroll in the Instructor-Led version instead. Minimal technical support is provided to address issues with accessing the platform or problems within the lab environment.
Before you enroll, review the system requirements to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. AFTER YOU ARE ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT. You are billed for the course when you submit the enrollment form. Self-Paced Virtual Classes are non-refundable. Once you purchase a Self-Paced Virtual Class, you will be charged the full price.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access your course material and remote labs. A confirmation email will contain your online link, your ID and password, and additional instructions for starting the course.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
If the course requires a remote lab system, the lab system access is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. When you are not using the elab system, ensure that you suspend your elab to maximize your hours available to use the elab system.
Click the Skytap Connectivity Test button to ensure this computer's hardware, software and internet connection works with the SPVC Lab Environment.
Click the Skytap Connectivity Documentation button to read about the hardware, software and internet connection requirements.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page