Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
IBM Cognos Analytics: Architecture and Logging (v11.0) SPVC
Valid through October 31, 2022
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
Contains: PDF course guide, as well as a lab environment where students can work through demonstrations and exercises at their own pace.
This course is designed to teach participants how to identify components and sub-components of the IBM Cognos Analytics architecture and how to use tools and techniques to provide a foundation to troubleshoot issues. Through lecture and interactive exercises participants will identify IBM Cognos Analytics components, examine how these components interact with Java, and will explore logging to assist when troubleshooting issues.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
Please refer to course overview.
Administrators responsible for administering the IBM Cognos Analytics 11.0 environment
• IBM Cognos Analytics: Administration (v11.0) course or equivalent experience administering the IBM Cognos Analytics environment.
Architecture Overview1: Introduction and Service-Oriented Architecture
• Identify IBM Cognos 11.0 architectural components
• Describe Service-Oriented Architecture in IBM Cognos Analytics2: Explore the IBM Cognos Dispatcher
• Describe IBM Cognos Dispatcher
• Describe request routing and the routing process
• Describe Content Manager Cache Service3: Examine IBM Cognos services
• Identify IBM Cognos services
• Explore the architecture in IBM Cognos 11.04: Examine Java memory management
• Describe Java memory layout
• Manage Java memory
• Use tools to monitor Java memory5: Examine audit logging and Indication Processing Facility logging
• Describe installation logs and configuration logs
• Explore audit logging
• Explore IPF logging6: Perform dye tracing
• Identify dye tracing requirements
• Perform dye tracing7: Explore Dynamic Query Mode
• Explain Dynamic Query Mode (DQM) logging
• Explain IBM Cognos Dynamic Query Analyzer (DQA)8: Explore component logging
• Explore component logging for Gateway, Dispatcher, Report Server, and Universal Data Access layer9: Examine additional tools and special task logging
• Explore diagnostic tools and utilities for special task logging
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
THIS IS A SELF-PACED VIRTUAL CLASS. AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU HAVE 30 DAYS TO COMPLETE THE COURSE.
This is a Self-Paced virtual class; it is intended for students who do not need the support of a classroom instructor. If you feel you would better benefit from having access to a Subject Matter Expert, please enroll in the Instructor-Led version instead. Minimal technical support is provided to address issues with accessing the platform or problems within the lab environment.
Before you enroll, review the system requirements to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. AFTER YOU ARE ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT. You are billed for the course when you submit the enrollment form. Self-Paced Virtual Classes are non-refundable. Once you purchase a Self-Paced Virtual Class, you will be charged the full price.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access your course material and remote labs. A confirmation email will contain your online link, your ID and password, and additional instructions for starting the course.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
If the course requires a remote lab system, the lab system access is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. When you are not using the elab system, ensure that you suspend your elab to maximize your hours available to use the elab system.
Click the Skytap Connectivity Test button to ensure this computer's hardware, software and internet connection works with the SPVC Lab Environment.
Click the Skytap Connectivity Documentation button to read about the hardware, software and internet connection requirements.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page