Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
This unit provides training on IBM StoredIQ. You learn about StoredIQ architecture, features, and functions. You also learn the core skills for data experts, matter experts, and administrators. You work with an IBM StoredIQ system to practice the skills that you learn.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
Describe what IBM StoredIQ is and what it does.
- Identify use-cases for IBM StoredIQ
- Identify the responsibilities of StoredIQ roles.
- Identify StoredIQ architectural components
Describe how StoredIQ processes data.
- Define in-place data management.
- Describe how data is harvested from data sources.
- Explain metadata and full-text indexing.
- Describe the capabilities of Content Classification integration.
Use Data Workbench to inspect a system infoset.
- Use Data Workbench.
- Apply view filters a system infoset.
Create and refine an infoset.
Use a macro to create a filter
- Create a filter.
- Use a built-in macro.
- Create a custom infoset.
- Create an overlay.
Move files to a another volume.
- Create a primary volume.
- Create a move action.
- Use the move action to move files to another volume.
Use Policy Manager to automatically delete files.
- Use Policy Manager.
Create a system infoset.
- Delete a primary volume
- Create a primary volume.
- Harvest data.
- Set up full-text indexing.
View harvest audits.
View event logs.
This intermediate course is for:
StoredIQ Global Administrators who are responsible for the following activities:
- Managing the StoredIQ installation.
- Working with data sources, indexes, Data Servers, jobs, infosets, and actions.
- Mounting volumes,
- Managing SIQ platform and back-end data servers.
Data Experts who are responsible for the following activities:
- Creating use-case specific filters, actions, infosets, and workflows.
Subject Matter Experts who are responsible for the following activities:
- Creating and using use-case specific dashboards, Data Workbench, eDiscovery, Data Script, and Policy Manager.
This course has no prerequisites.
- Introduction to StoredIQ
- View Data
- Refine Data
- Act on Data
- Harvest Data
- View Audits and Logs
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
- Same in-demand topics as instructor-led public and private classes.
- Standalone learning or supplemental reinforcement.
- IBM SPVC content varies by course but at a minimum always contains a copy of the course materials and 30 day access to labs.
- View the IBM Self-Paced version of this outline and what is included in the SPVC course.
- Learn more about e-Learning
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
THIS IS A SELF-PACED VIRTUAL CLASS. AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU HAVE 30 DAYS TO COMPLETE THE COURSE.
This is a Self-Paced virtual class; it is intended for students who do not need the support of a classroom instructor. If you feel you would better benefit from having access to a Subject Matter Expert, please enroll in the Instructor-Led version instead. Minimal technical support is provided to address issues with accessing the platform or problems within the lab environment.
Before you enroll, review the system requirements to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. AFTER YOU ARE ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT. You are billed for the course when you submit the enrollment form. Self-Paced Virtual Classes are non-refundable. Once you purchase a Self-Paced Virtual Class, you will be charged the full price.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access your course material and remote labs. A confirmation email will contain your online link, your ID and password, and additional instructions for starting the course.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
If the course requires a remote lab system, the lab system access is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. When you are not using the elab system, ensure that you suspend your elab to maximize your hours available to use the elab system.
Click the Skytap Connectivity Test button to ensure this computer's hardware, software and internet connection works with the SPVC Lab Environment.
Click the Skytap Connectivity Documentation button to read about the hardware, software and internet connection requirements.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page