Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Certified Ethical Hacker v12
OverviewThe Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) provides an in-depth understanding of ethical hacking phases,?various attack vectors,?and preventative countermeasures. It will teach you how hackers think and act so you will be better positioned to set up your security infrastructure and defend against attacks. By providing an understanding of system weaknesses and vulnerabilities, the CEH course helps?students learn to protect their organizations and strengthen?their?security controls?in order to?minimize the risk of a malicious attack.
CEH was built to incorporate a hands-on environment and systematic process across each ethical hacking domain and methodology, giving you the opportunity to work toward proving the required knowledge and skills needed to achieve the CEH credential and perform the job of an ethical hacker.
Now in its 12th version, CEH continues to evolve with the latest operating systems, tools, tactics, exploits,?and technologies.
The Certified Ethical Hacker has been battle-hardened over the last 20 years, creating hundreds of thousands of Certified Ethical Hackers employed by top companies, militaries, and governments worldwide.
In its 12th version, the Certified Ethical Hacker provides comprehensive training, handson learning labs, practice cyber ranges for engagement, certification assessments, cyber competitions, and opportunities for continuous learning into one comprehensive program curated through our new learning framework:
- 1. Learn
- 2. Certify
- 3. Engage
- 4. Compete
The C|EH® v12 training program includes 20 modules covering various technologies, tactics, and procedures, providing prospective ethical hackers with the core knowledge needed to thrive in cybersecurity. Delivered through a carefully curated training plan that typically
spans five days, the 12th version of the C|EH® continues to evolve to keep up with the latest OS, exploits, tools, and techniques. The concepts covered in the training program are split 50/50 between knowledge-based training and hands-on application through our cyber range.Every tactic discussed in training is backed by step-by-step labs conducted in a virtualized environment with live targets, live tools, and vulnerable systems. Through our lab technology, every participant will have comprehensive hands-on practice to learn and apply their knowledge.
20 Modules That Help You Master the Foundations of Ethical Hacking and Prepare to Take the C|EH Certification Exam
- Cyber Security Forensic Analyst
- Cyber Security Analyst
- CND Security Specialist
- CND Fusion Analyst
- Cyberspace Network Defense (CND) Technician
- Cyber Red Team Operator
- Cyber Network Defense (CND) Analyst
- Cyber Security Forensic Analyst
- Computer Network Defense Intrusion Analyst
- Cyber Security Engineer
- Information Security Engineer
- CND Cyber Analyst
- Network Security Engineer
- Cyber Threat Analyst
- SOC Security Analyst
- Information Security Analyst
- IT Security Compliance Specialist
- Global Security Assurance Analyst
- Security Analyst Tier 3
- Security Operations Analyst
- Security Incident Response Analyst
- Penetration Tester
- Vulnerability Analyst
- Sr. Security Threat Analyst
- Tier 3 NSOC Analyst
- Security Information Assurance Analyst
- Technical Security Analyst
- Information Security Manager
- Risk and Remediation Manager
- Systems Administrator
- Cybersecurity Network Analyst
- Cyber Security Vulnerability Analyst
- Risk Assessment- Security Consultant
- Information Security Associate – Insider Threat Analyst
- Security Architect, Manager
- Application Security Analyst
- Cyber Security System Engineer
- Software Security Analyst
- Network Analyst
- Information System Security Officer
- SOC Security Analyst
- Cyber Security Engineer II
- Senior Cyber Security Monitoring Analyst
- Cyber Security Incident Response, Incident Analyst
- Cyber Security Incident Response Engineer
- L2 Security Analyst
- Senior Information Assurance/ Security Specialist
- Technical Operations Network Engineer
- IT Security Administrator
- Cover the fundamentals of key issues in the information security world, including the basics of ethical hacking, information security controls, relevant laws, and standard procedures.
- Learn how to use the latest techniques and tools to perform foot
- Learn different network scanning techniques and countermeasures.
- Learn various enumeration techniques, such as Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) and Network File Sharing (NFS) exploits, and associated countermeasures.
- Learn how to identify security loopholes in a target organization’s network, communication infrastructure, and end systems. Different types of vulnerability assessment and vulnerability assessment tools.
- Learn about the various system hacking methodologies—including steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks—used to discover system and network vulnerabilities.
- Learn different types of malware (Trojan, virus, worms, etc.), APT and fileless malware, malware analysis procedure, and malware countermeasures.
- Learn about packet-sniffing techniques and how to use them to discover network vulnerabilities, as well as countermeasures to defend against sniffing attacks.
- Learn social engineering concepts and techniques, including how to identify theft attempts, audit human-level vulnerabilities, and suggest social engineering countermeasures.
- Learn about different Denial of Service (DoS) and Distributed DoS (DDoS) attack techniques, as well as the tools used to audit a target and devise DoS and DDoS countermeasures and protections.
- Understand the various session hijacking techniques used to discover network-level session management, authentication, authorization, and cryptographic weaknesses and associated countermeasures.
- Get introduced to firewall, intrusion detection system (IDS), and honeypot evasion techniques; the tools used to audit a network perimeter for weaknesses; and countermeasures.
- Learn about web server attacks, including a comprehensive attack methodology used to audit vulnerabilities in web server infrastructures and countermeasures.
- Learn about SQL injection attacks, evasion techniques, and SQL injection countermeasures.
- Understand different types of wireless technologies, including encryption, threats, hacking methodologies, hacking tools, Wi-Fi sedcurity tools, and countermeasures.
- Learn Mobile platform attack vector, android and iOS hacking, mobile device management, mobile security guidelines, and security tools.
- Learn different types of IoT and OT attacks, hacking methodology, hacking tools, and countermeasures.
- Learn different cloud computing concepts, such as container technologies and server less computing, various cloud computing threats, attacks, hacking methodology, and cloud security techniques and tools.
- Learn about encryption algorithms, cryptography tools, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), email encryption, disk encryption, cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools.
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page