Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Certified Network Defender CND v2
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewCertified Network Defender (CND) is a vendor-neutral, hands-on, instructor-led comprehensive network security certification training program. It is a skills-based, lab intensive program based on the security education framework and work role task analysis presented by the National Infocomm Competency Framework (NICF) as well as a job-task analysis and cybersecurity education framework by the National Initiative of Cybersecurity Education (NICE). The course has also been mapped to global job roles and to the Department of Defense (DoD) job roles for system/network administrators.
The program prepares network administrators how to identify what parts of an organization need to be reviewed and tested for security vulnerabilities and how to reduce, prevent, and mitigate risks in the network. CND covers the project, detect, respond and predict approach to network security.
More than 50% of the CND course contains hands-on labs dedicated to helping students learn practical skills in live ranges designed to cover domains such as Network Defense Management, Network Perimeter Protection, Endpoint Protection, Application and Data Protection, Enterprise Virtual, Cloud, and Wireless Network Protection, Incident Detection and response and Threat Prediction which will provide network administrators real world expertise that can be applied to current network security technologies and operations.
CND Course Benefits:
- A dedicated focus on IoT security
- Network virtualization practices for the remote workforce
- Enhanced Cloud Security & IoT and Operational Technology (OT) Modules
- Introduction to threat intelligence
- In-depth Attack Surface Analysis
- Understanding network security management
- Learn basics of first response and forensics
- Building threat intelligence capabilities
- Establishing and monitoring log management
- Implementing endpoint security
- Configuring optimum firewall solutions
- Understanding and using IDS/IPS technologies
- Establishing Network Authentication,
- Authorization, Accounting (AAA)
- Understanding indicators of Compromise, Attack, and Exposures
- Establishing network security policies and procedures
- Windows and Linux security administration
- Determining cloud and wireless security
- Deploying and using risk assessment tools
- Security Analyst III
- Cyber Security Analyst, Senior
- Cyber Security Analyst, Principal
- Vulnerability Analyst, Principal
- Security Analyst II
- Security Analyst I
- Network Administrator
- Staff Network Engineer
- Information Systems Security Manager
- Mid Level Penetration Tester
- Staff Network Engineer
- Sr. Digital Forensics Analyst
- Penetration Tester
- Linux System Administrator
- Cybersecurity Engineer II Red Team
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page