Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewThe Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) course delivers the security discipline of digital forensics from a vendor-neutral perspective. CHFI is a comprehensive course covering major forensic investigation scenarios and enabling students to acquire necessary hands-on experience with various forensic investigation techniques and standard forensic tools necessary to successfully carry out a computer forensic investigation leading to the prosecution of perpetrators.
The CHFI certification gives participants (Law enforcement personnel, system administrators, security officers, defense and military personnel, legal professionals, bankers, security professionals, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.) the necessary skills to perform an effective digital forensics investigation.
CHFI presents a methodological approach to computer forensics including searching and seizing, chain-of-custody, acquisition, preservation, analysis and reporting of digital evidence.
CHFI v10 captures all the essentials of digital forensics analysis and evaluation required for the modern world — tested and approved by veterans and top practitioners of the cyber forensics industry. From identifying the footprints of a breach to collecting evidence for a prosecution, CHFI v10 handholds students through every step of the process with experiential learning. CHFI v10 is engineered by industry practitioners for professionals including those such as forensic analysts, cybercrime investigator, cyber defense forensic analyst, incident responders, information technology auditor, malware analyst, security consultant, chief security officers and aspirants alike.
CHFI Course Benefits:
- Inclusion of critical modules in Darkweb forensic and IoT Forensics
- Significant coverage of forensic methodologies for public cloud infrastructure, including Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure
- Massive updates on all modules in CHFI
- Inclusion of latest forensic tools including Splunk, DNSQuerySniffer etc
- Addition of new techniques such as Defeating Anti-forensic technique, Windows ShellBags including analyzing LNK files and Jump Lists
- Extensive coverage of Malware Forensics (latest malware samples such as Emotet and EternalBlue )
- Now more than 50GB of crafted evidence files for investigation purposes
- More than 50% of new and advanced forensic labs
- In-depth focus on Volatile and Non-volatile data acquisition and examination process (RAM Forensics, Tor Forensics, etc.
- Accepted and trusted by cybersecurity practitioners across Fortune 500 globally.
iLearn course includes:
- Instructor-led, streaming video training modules – 1 year access
- Official EC-Council e-courseware – 1 year access
- iLabs, virtual lab platform – 6 months access
- Certification Exam Voucher
- Certificate of Attendance
Once course is activated, no refund. No refunds for mobile security tool kit. No refunds on courseware once it has been opened.
- Establish threat intelligence and key learning points to support pro-active profiling and scenario modeling
- Perform anti-forensic methods detection
- Perform post-intrusion analysis of electronic and digital media to determine the who, where, what, when, and how the intrusion occurred
- Extract and analyze of logs from various devices like proxy, firewall, IPS, IDS, Desktop, laptop, servers, SIM tool, router, firewall, switches AD server, DHCP logs, Access Control Logs & conclude as part of investigation process.
- Identify & check the possible source / incident origin.
- Recover deleted files and partitions in Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
- Conduct reverse engineering for known and suspected malware files
- Collect data using forensic technology methods in accordance with evidence handling procedures, including collection of hard copy and electronic documents
- Cyber Threat Analyst Tier 2
- Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst
- Mid Level Penetration Tester
- Cyberspace Analyst II
- Cybersecurity Engineer II Red Team
- Forensic Analyst, Senior
- Cyber Security Analyst Advisor
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Application Security Analyst
- Senior Cyber Security Analyst
- Digital Forensics Analyst- Junior level
- Security Architect
- Cybersecurity Auditor
- Senior Network Security Engineer
- Information Security Engineer
- Manager Information Security management
- Principal Cyber Security Engineer
- Information Security Risk Program Manager
- Cybersecurity Systems Engineer
- Information Assurance/Security Specialist
- Principal Cyber Operator
- Information Security Cyber Risk Defense Analyst
- Senior Forensic Analyst
- Director Information Technology Security
- Cyber Security Intelligence Analyst
- Penetration Tester
- Sr. Information Assurance Analyst
- Cyber Security Project Engineer
- Cyber Threat Analyst II
- Intrusion Analyst
- Cyber Systems Administrator
- Information Security and Risk Assessment Specialist
- Forensic Analyst, Senior
- CIS – Cyber and Network Security-Cloud Computing Faculty
- Tier 2 Cyber Security Analyst
- Sr. Network Security Engineering Specialist
- Security Control Assessor 2
- Security Operations Engineer / Team Lead
- Principle Cyber Operator
- Manager, Cyber Security Operations and Incident Response
- IT Security Manager
- Sr. Network Security Engineer
- Senior IT Security Manager- Cloud & Digital
- Senior Principle, Digital Forensics
- Sr. Network Security Engineering Consultant
- Sr. Cyber Threat Intel Analyst
- Cyber Security Associate 3
- Tier I Intrusion Analyst
- Senior Investigative Analyst
- Sr. Cybersecurity Consultant (Incident Response)
- IT/forensics professionals with basic knowledge of IT/cybersecurity, computer forensics, and incident response.
- Knowledge of Threat Vectors.
- Duration: 5 Days
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 3,250.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
EC Council iLearn courses are available for 1 year. You will have 1 year access to the instructor-led, streaming video training modules and the Official EC-Council e-courseware. You will have 6 months access to the iLabs and virtual lab platform. There are no refunds on self-paced courses once an order is submitted.
EC Council iLearn courses are available for 1 year. You will have 1 year access to the instructor-led, streaming video training modules and the Official EC-Council e-courseware. You will have 6 months access to the iLabs and virtual lab platform.
This is a Self-Paced virtual class; it is intended for students who do not need the support of a classroom instructor. If you feel you would better benefit from having access to a Subject Matter Expert, please enroll in the Instructor-Led version instead. Minimal technical support is provided to address issues with accessing the platform or problems within the lab environment.
ONCE YOU ARE ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT. You are billed for the course when you submit the enrollment form. Self-Paced Virtual Classes are non-refundable. Once you purchase a Self-Paced Virtual Class, you will be charged the full price.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access your course material and remote labs. A confirmation email will contain your online link, your ID and password, and additional instructions for starting the course.
Your 1 year access begins once you receive your confirmation from EC Council.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page