Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Certified Penetration Tester (CPENT)
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewEC-Council’s Certified Penetration Tester (CPENT) program is all about the pen test and will teach you to perform in an enterprise network environment that must be attacked, exploited, evaded, and defended. If you have only been working in flat networks, CPENT’s live practice range will teach you to take your skills to the next level by teaching you to pen test IoT systems, OT systems, as well as how to write your own exploits, build your own tools, conduct advanced binaries exploitation, double pivot to access hidden networks, and customization of scripts and exploits to get into the innermost segments of the network.
The heart of the CPENT program is all about helping students master their pen test skills by putting them to use on our live cyber ranges. The CPENT ranges were designed to be dynamic in order to give students a real-world training program, so just as targets and technology continue to change in live networks, both the CPENT practice and exam ranges will mimic this reality as our team of engineers continues to add targets and defenses throughout the CPENT course’s lifetime.
CPENT Course Benefits
- 100% mapped with the NICE framework.
- 100% methodology-based penetration testing program.
- Blends both manual and automated penetration testing approaches.
- Designed with the most common penetration testing practices offered by the best service providers.
- Maps to all major Job Portals. Role Title: Penetration Tester and Security Analyst.
- Provides strong reporting writing guidance.
- Gives a real-world experience through an Advanced Penetration Testing Range.
- Provides candidates with standard Pen test for use in the field.
iLearn course includes:
- Instructor-led, streaming video training modules – 1 year access
- Official EC-Council e-courseware – 1 year access
- iLabs, virtual lab platform – 6 months access
- Certification Exam Voucher
- Certificate of Attendance
Once course is activated, no refund. No refunds for mobile security tool kit. No refunds on courseware once it has been opened.
- Advanced Windows Attacks
- Attacking IOT Systems
- Writing Exploits: Advanced Binary Exploitation
- Bypassing a Filtered Network
- Pentesting Operational Technology (OT)
- Access Hidden Networks with Pivoting
- Double Pivoting
- Privilege Escalation
- Evading Defense Mechanisms
- Attack Automation with Scripts
- Weaponize Your Exploits
- Write Professional Reports
- Cyber Security Forensic Analyst
- Cyber Threat Analyst Tier 2
- Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst
- Information Security Analyst
- Cyber Security Engineer
- Application Security Analyst II
- Cyber Security Assurance Engineer
- Senior Information Assurance/ Security Specialist
- Security Systems Analyst
- Security Operations Center (SOC) Analyst
- Penetration Tester
- Technical Operations Network Engineer
- IT Security Administrator
- Security Engineer
- Information Security Engineer
- Network Security Information Analyst
- Mid Level Penetration Tester
- IT Security Analyst III
- Junior Security Operations Center (SOC) Analyst
- Duration: 5
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 3,250.00 USD
- Duration: 180
- Delivery Format: Self-Paced Training
- Price: 999.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
EC Council iLearn courses are available for 1 year. You will have 1 year access to the instructor-led, streaming video training modules and the Official EC-Council e-courseware. You will have 6 months access to the iLabs and virtual lab platform. There are no refunds on self-paced courses once an order is submitted.
EC Council iLearn courses are available for 1 year. You will have 1 year access to the instructor-led, streaming video training modules and the Official EC-Council e-courseware. You will have 6 months access to the iLabs and virtual lab platform.
This is a Self-Paced virtual class; it is intended for students who do not need the support of a classroom instructor. If you feel you would better benefit from having access to a Subject Matter Expert, please enroll in the Instructor-Led version instead. Minimal technical support is provided to address issues with accessing the platform or problems within the lab environment.
ONCE YOU ARE ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT. You are billed for the course when you submit the enrollment form. Self-Paced Virtual Classes are non-refundable. Once you purchase a Self-Paced Virtual Class, you will be charged the full price.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access your course material and remote labs. A confirmation email will contain your online link, your ID and password, and additional instructions for starting the course.
Your 1 year access begins once you receive your confirmation from EC Council.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page