Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Project Time and Schedule Management
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewThe Project schedule is one of the most visible pieces of the project plan, and it is the key to keeping a project on track. Time Management and Scheduling provides proven techniques for effective time management of project stakeholders and introduces methodologies and tools for creating and maintaining project schedules. Through group discussions, workshops and real world examples, participants learn how to establish realistic schedules that use the project team's time effectively.
14 Professional Development Units from the Project Management Institute®
- Define project activities and schedule line items
- Understand and implement estimating and resource allocation techniques
- Develop a workable project schedule
- Understand schedule change management procedures
- Conduct a schedule variance analysis
- Create a project schedule in Microsoft Project
- Business Users
- Overview of Project Management
- Project Time Management
- Managing personal time
- Road blocks to time management
- How to create a workable schedule
- Using the Scope WBS in project estimating
- Activity estimating
- Activity sequencing
- Understand the critical path
- Defining and using project milestones
- Compressing and optimizing the schedule
- Project Baselines
- Measuring schedule progress
- Comparing project progress to baseline
- Variance analysis
- Lessons learned and improving estimating practices
- Personal Time Management Log
- Scope Statement
- Issues Log
- Lessons Learned Log
- Microsoft Project lab work
- Entering Activities, estimates and predecessors
- Defining and allocating resources
- Showing project progress in MS Project
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page