Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Effective Time Management (Second Edition)
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewTime is a form of currency, and the ways you talk about it illustrate its value: people say “Time is money,” and “My time was well spent,” or “It's a waste of time.” Like most professionals, you've probably struggled with managing time effectively. In this course, you will acquire day-to-day time-management tools that will help you more effectively use your time so you can direct your energy towards fulfilling your short- and long-term professional and personal goals.
Your time is a precious and limited resource. Too often, you may feel frustrated that there aren't enough hours in the day to accomplish everything you hope to do. Effective time managers enjoy the satisfaction of directing their talents and energy towards productive, goal-centered activities. By identifying improved time management and organizational skills, you, too, can use your time and energy effectively, focusing your efforts on the activities that will help you reach your goals.
- State your goals.
- Analyze how you are currently allocating your most precious resources: energy and time.
- Identify elements of your personal work style that contribute to your effective use of time.
- Assemble a collection of time-management tools and strategies that you can use to take control of your time.
- Create an action plan for your time-management process and identify ways to evaluate and improve your efforts.
To ensure your success, we recommend you have some level of work experience in any of a variety of organizational settings, and general end-user computer and Internet skills. You may wish to take either of the following courses or have equivalent knowledge:
- Using Microsoft® Windows® 10
- Microsoft® Office Word 2016: Part 1 (Desktop/Office 365™)
- Topic A: Define Time Management
- Topic B: Describe Your Dreams
- Topic C: Identify Regrets
- Topic D: State Goals
- Topic A: Create a Time Log
- Topic B: Analyze Tasks
- Topic C: Analyze Time Usage
- Topic D: Analyze Energy Flow
- Topic A: Review a Successful Day or Project
- Topic B: Analyze Your Preferences
- Topic C: Identify Personal Strengths
- Topic D: Identify Personal Motivators
- Topic E: Reduce Time Wasters
- Topic A: Negotiate for Success
- Topic B: Delegate Tasks
- Topic C: Choose Tools that Work for You
- Topic A: Create the Action Plan
- Topic B: Evaluate the Time-Management Action Plan
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page