Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Effective Management (Second Edition)
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewThe business world is increasingly becoming centered around the interaction of different teams, both within and outside the organization. The success of a team within a company is often directly linked to the ability of a manager to lead and manage the team effectively. To perform the job well, the manager must understand the different roles of everyone involved on the team, and be trained in developing the capabilities of all team members and addressing issues as soon as they surface. In this course students will gain an understanding of the basic fundamentals of becoming an effective manager for your team.
Before a law student is able to begin practicing law, the student must endure years of intense studying and be familiar with many different legal precedents in order to understand how the law works. A surgeon must attend medical school for several years and have an extensive knowledge of the human body before they can begin operating on patients. Similarly, a manager must have a thorough understanding of team dynamics and the principles that make the difference between success and failure before they can effectively manage a group of people. By examining effective methods of communication, problem solving, delegation, and motivation, you can prepare yourself to be an effective manager.
- Determine the roles that a manager must fill on a team, and explore the key areas of personal development.
- Discover how to detect silent messages through body language and other means of nonverbal communication. Students will also boost their listening skills through active listening.
- Discover the stages of team development and how to motivate their team. Also, they'll examine the need for regular team meetings and how to resolve conflict.
- Empower their workgroup through delegation and coaching, and optimize staff performance.
- Discover ways of identifying problems and determining their root cause. They'll also explore techniques to identify and implement solutions effectively.
There are no prerequisite skills for this course.
- Topic A: Identify Effective Manager Roles
- Topic B: Develop Personal Skills
- Topic A: Communicate Without Talking
- Topic B: Manage Better by Listening
- Topic C: Assert to Achieve
- Topic A: Create an Invincible Team
- Topic B: Inspire Team Success
- Topic C: Run Team Meetings
- Topic D: Resolve Conflicts Positively
- Topic A: Delegate for Results
- Topic B: Coach for Achievement
- Topic C: Optimize Staff Performance
- Topic A: Identify and Define the Problem
- Topic B: Determine the Root Cause
- Topic C: Identify a Solution
- Topic D: Implement Solutions Decisively
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page