Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewIn this course, students will learn the practical skills they need to be an effective leader in their organization.
Leadership enhances the skills employees at all levels need to be truly successful. When they learn practical leadership skills, they'll have the ability to motivate, coach, communicate with, and teach employees in such a way that they are more effective in their jobs and, as a result, students become more effective in their job.
- Transition from an individual contributor to a leader.
- Develop an effective team.
- Lead a team effectively.
- Increase your effectiveness in leading different types of teams.
- Develop a team mission, values statement, and vision to achieve business results.
Students should possess experience working in an organization as an individual contributor or possibly as a manager.
- Topic A: Define Leadership
- Topic B: Identify Your Leadership Style
- Topic C: Redefine Your Role
- Topic A: Build an Effective Team
- Topic B: Coach for Performance
- Topic C: Empower Your Team Members
- Topic A: Influence for Results
- Topic B: Lead Your Team Through Organizational Change
- Topic A: Work with Different Types of Teams
- Topic B: Overcome Communication Barriers
- Topic C: Overcome Issues Among Team Members
- Topic A: Establish a Team Mission
- Topic B: Determine Team Core Values
- Topic C: Write a Team Vision Statement
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page