Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
IBM Planning Analytics: Design and Develop Models in Planning Analytics Workspace (V2.0.x)
Valid through August 31, 2022
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
This course is designed to teach modelers how to build a complete model in IBM Planning Analytics using Planning Analytics Workspace. Through a series of lectures and hands-on exercises, students will learn how to set up dimensions and cubes, manually enter data into these structures, and define the data that users can see. Students will also learn how to transfer data into the IBM Planning Analytics model, including the use of TurboIntegrator scripts to perform data transfer. In addition, the course outlines how to customize drill paths, convert currencies, and model for different fiscal requirements.
- Overview of IBM Planning Analytics
- Create dimensions
- Load and maintain data
- Add business rules
- Optimize rule performance
- Transfer data into your model
- Customize drill paths
- Use rules for advanced modeling
- Convert currencies
- Model for different fiscal requirements
- Knowledge of your business requirements
- IBM Planning Analytics: Analyze Data and Create Reports (V2.0.x)
Overview of IBM Planning Analytics
• Modeling in IBM Planning Analytics: overview
• IBM Planning Analytics: data tier
• In-memory data storage
• Calculating versus caching data
• Important files in TM1 Create dimensions
• What is a dimension?
• What are weights?
• Time dimensions
• Member attributes
• Hierarchies Load and maintain data
• What is TurboIntegrator?
• Defining data sources and process parameters in TurboIntegrator
• Validate and run processes
• TurboIntegrator chores Add business rules
• What are rules?
• How do you create a rule?
• Review rule processing
• Use a rule to override aggregation
• Use a function in a rule Optimize rule performance
• Understanding consolidations and sparsity
• Optimize your rules using SKIPCHECK
• Using feeder statements
• Inter-cube feeders
• Feeding string rules
• Trace cell values and feeders Transfer data into your model
• Link cubes with different dimensions
• Review TurboIntegrator
• Dealing with data
• Use IBM Planning Analytics as a data source
• Tips for scripting in TurboIntegrator Customize drill paths
• View related data
• Create a drill path Use rules for advanced modeling
• Describe a virtual cube
• Utilize a lookup cube
• Use relative spreading and a spread profiles cube
• Use attributes in rules Convert currencies
• Converting currency: overview
• Review control cubes Model for different fiscal requirements
• Understanding time
• Discrete time dimensions
• Continuous time dimensions
• Develop a continuous time model
When you complete the Instructor-Led version of this course, you will be eligible to earn a Training Badge that can be displayed on your website, business cards, and social media channels to demonstrate your mastery of the skills you learned here.Learn more about our IBM Planning Analytics Badge Program →
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Delivery Format: Self-Paced Training (WBT)
- Price: 239.00 USD
- Duration: 16 Hours
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 1,630.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
THIS IS A SELF-PACED VIRTUAL CLASS. AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU HAVE 30 DAYS TO COMPLETE THE COURSE.
This is a Self-Paced virtual class; it is intended for students who do not need the support of a classroom instructor. If you feel you would better benefit from having access to a Subject Matter Expert, please enroll in the Instructor-Led version instead. Minimal technical support is provided to address issues with accessing the platform or problems within the lab environment.
Before you enroll, review the system requirements to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. AFTER YOU ARE ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT. You are billed for the course when you submit the enrollment form. Self-Paced Virtual Classes are non-refundable. Once you purchase a Self-Paced Virtual Class, you will be charged the full price.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access your course material and remote labs. A confirmation email will contain your online link, your ID and password, and additional instructions for starting the course.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
If the course requires a remote lab system, the lab system access is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. When you are not using the elab system, ensure that you suspend your elab to maximize your hours available to use the elab system.
Click the Skytap Connectivity Test button to ensure this computer's hardware, software and internet connection works with the SPVC Lab Environment.
Click the Skytap Connectivity Documentation button to read about the hardware, software and internet connection requirements.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page