Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Indexing and Querying an IBM Cloudant Database - eLearning
This offering teaches Cloudant developers how to build and query all of the different types of indexes supported by Cloudant.
Note: Guided eLearning is a self-paced offering which includes web-based content for self study and videos (including audio) that demonstrate hands-on activities.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
Please refer to course overview
Cloudant developers who understand the basics of Cloudant databases, the HTTP API, and Cloudant replication seeking more experience with building Cloudant indexes and querying data in their web and mobile applications.
• Review the videos in the Get Started, HTTP API, and Replication sections of the Cloudant Learning Center at http://ibm.biz/cloudant-learning
• Overview of Cloudant indexing and querying
• Using the primary index
• Using Cloudant Query
• Building and querying a secondary index
• Building and querying a search index
• Building and querying a geospatial index
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
IBM Web Based Training courses are sold on a per-user basis. WBT courses provide a training advantage for you and your teams, helping you get up to speed quickly. Take the courses you need, at your convenience and at your own pace.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
System RequirementsTo participate in this course, the student workstation must meet the following hardware requirements:
- Minimum of 256 MB of memory
- Windows Vista or Windows 7-10 (32-bit or 64-bit edition)
- Internet Explorer 6 or higher or Firefox ESR
- 128-bit encryption
- Citrix Receiver for connection to the IBM Remote Lab Platform
- Access to Internet with at least 128 kbps down and 128 kbps up
- Other platforms/combinations may work but are not officially supported by IBM.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page