Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
IBM Cognos Analytics - Author Active Reports (v11.0) - SPVC
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
This course provides participants with an understanding of Active Report content and functionality within IBM Cognos Analytics - Reporting. Through lecture, demonstrations, and exercises, participants increase their IBM Cognos Analytics experience by building highly interactive reports using Active Report controls, which can then be distributed to and consumed by users in a disconnected environment, including on mobile devices.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
This course is one step in the following Learning Journey:
1. Introduction to IBM Cognos Active Reports• Examine IBM Cognos Active Reports• Convert an existing report into an Active Report• Add interactions in Active Reports using Active Report connections• Create a basic Active Report• Examine interactive behavior of Active Report controls• Save a report in the IBM Cognos Analytics portal• Save an Active Report to an MHT file• Save an Active Report as a report template• Use an Active Report as a prompt page• Understand Active Report security2. Use Active Report Connections• Examine Active Report connections• Filter and select in controls using Active Report connections• Examine variables• Use a single variable to control multiple controls• Use multiple variables to show different data in different controls• Use Active Report controls to support mobile device usage3. Active Report Charts and Decks• Add charts to active reports• Understand and optimize chart behavior• Examine decks and data decks• Optimize use of decks• Review Master Detail relationships• Examine RAVE visualizations
Report authors wanting to develop interactive report content, or content disconnected from IBM Cognos servers.
• Basic understanding of IBM Cognos Analytics - Reporting
1. Introduction to IBM Cognos Active Reports
• Examine IBM Cognos Active Reports
• Convert an existing report into an Active Report
• Add interactions in Active Reports using Active Report connections
• Create a basic Active Report
• Examine interactive behavior of Active Report controls
• Save a report in the IBM Cognos Analytics portal
• Save an Active Report to an MHT file
• Save an Active Report as a report template
• Use an Active Report as a prompt page
• Understand Active Report security2. Use Active Report Connections
• Examine Active Report connections
• Filter and select in controls using Active Report connections
• Examine variables
• Use a single variable to control multiple controls
• Use multiple variables to show different data in different controls
• Use Active Report controls to support mobile device usage3. Active Report Charts and Decks
• Add charts to active reports
• Understand and optimize chart behavior
• Examine decks and data decks
• Optimize use of decks
• Review Master Detail relationships
• Examine RAVE visualizations
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
THIS IS A SELF-PACED VIRTUAL CLASS. AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU HAVE 365 DAYS TO ACCESS THE COURSE.
This is a Self-Paced virtual class; it is intended for students who do not need the support of a classroom instructor. If you feel you would better benefit from having access to a Subject Matter Expert, please enroll in the Instructor-Led version instead. Minimal technical support is provided to address issues with accessing the platform or problems within the lab environment.
Before you enroll, review the system requirements to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. AFTER YOU ARE ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT. You are billed for the course when you submit the enrollment form. Self-Paced Virtual Classes are non-refundable. Once you purchase a Self-Paced Virtual Class, you will be charged the full price.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access your course material and remote labs. A confirmation email will contain your online link, your ID and password, and additional instructions for starting the course.
Upon receipt of the Order Confirmation Letter which includes your Enrollment Key (Access code); the course begins its twelve (12) month access period. IMPORTANT!!! If your course provides access to a hands-on lab (Virtual Lab Environment), you will have a specific number of days (typically 30 days) on the remote lab platform to complete your hands-on labs. Do not start your lab until you are ready to use your lab time effectively. Time allotted in the virtual lab environment will be indicated once you apply the enrollment key. The self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
If the course requires a remote lab system, the lab system access is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. When you are not using the elab system, ensure that you suspend your elab to maximize your hours available to use the elab system. Note: This does not add additional days to your Lab Environment time frame.
Click the Skytap Connectivity Test button to ensure this computer's hardware, software and internet connection works with the SPVC Lab Environment.
Click the Skytap Connectivity Documentation button to read about the hardware, software and internet connection requirements.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page