Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) (CS0-002) Complete Bundle
Connect, Integrate, and Elevate Grab 20% Off All Middleware Training Courses This Month.
PROMO CODE: MIDDLEWARE20
VALID THROUGH JUNE 30, 2023
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewThe Official CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) Study Guide (CS0-002) has been developed by CompTIA for the CompTIA certification candidate. Rigorously evaluated by third party subject matter experts to validate adequate coverage of the Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) exam objectives, the Official CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) Study Guide teaches the essential skills and information required for the CompTIA certification exam (CS0-002).
Designed for self-paced learners, this fully illustrated book covers all the latest Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) (CS0-002) exam objectives and is packed with informative and accessible content. Includes the following:
- Content aligned to work in the real world - Lessons refer to functional areas within the job role while Topics relate to discrete job tasks
- Comprehensive glossary with important terms and acronyms
eBooks are delivered through the Official CompTIA Self-Paced Study Guide eReader. This platform gives browser-based access to the full content with bookmarking, search, and annotation features. You will receive an access key and full instructions for accessing the platform.
Access keys must be redeemed within 12 months of purchase.
Once redeemed, eBook access will be valid for 12 months.
CertMaster Practice is a knowledge assessment and certification training companion tool. It helps you gain knowledge and prepare for your CompTIA exam. Featuring question-first design, real-time learning analytics, and content refreshers, CertMaster Practice helps reinforce and test what you know and close knowledge gaps.
- Speed-up learning
- Increase retention
- Build confidence
CertMaster Learn is a self-paced, comprehensive online learning experience that helps you gain the knowledge and practical skills necessary to be successful on your CompTIA certification exam, and in your IT career. A Learning Plan helps you stay on track with your studies, while robust analytics bring awareness of strengths and weaknesses.
CompTIA Labs make it easy for you to practice and apply your skills in real workplace scenarios in preparation for the certification exam. All lab activities use real equipment and software, are based on scenarios found in the workplace, and align with CompTIA exam objectives.
When purchased with CertMaster Learn in a bundle, CompTIA Labs are integrated as Study Tasks within the Learning Plan, accessible through a single login and seamless workflow.
- Lessons cover all exam objectives with integrated videos
- Hundreds of practice questions test your knowledge
- Performance-based questions apply what you’ve learned in a scenario
- Lab activities use real equipment and software to develop hands-on skills
- Flashcards ensure you know the terminology and acronyms required for the exam
- The Learning Plan keeps you on track with your studies
- License for one CompTIA CertMaster Practice for CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+)
- CertMaster Practice for CySA+ license expires 12 months from date of purchase if not activated
- Once activated, CertMaster Practice for CySA+ is available for 12 months
- One license provides access to CertMaster Learn for Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) (CS0-002) with CompTIA Labs integrated throughout the course
- Once activated, the license is valid for 12 months
A CompTIA exam voucher is a unique code that will enable you to take your exam at an authorized CompTIA Test Service Provider.
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- One voucher is applicable towards one exam at an authorized CompTIA Test Service Provider.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted.
- You must register and take your exam prior to the voucher expiration date.
- Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- Certification exam retirement dates supersede voucher expiration dates. CompTIA may retire certifications and corresponding exams prior to voucher expiration dates.
- Visit the CompTIA website for certification exam information, including exam launch and retirement dates.
- Vouchers are country and currency restricted.
- CompTIA and LearnQuest are not responsible for lost or stolen vouchers.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash or credit.
- CompTIA vouchers may not be resold.
- Explain the Importance of Security Controls and Security Intelligence
- Utilize Threat Data and Intelligence
- Analyze Security Monitoring Data
- Collect and Query Security Monitoring Data
- Utilize Digital Forensics and Indicator Analysis Techniques
- Apply Incident Response Procedures
- Apply Risk Mitigation and Security Frameworks
- Perform Vulnerability Management
- Apply Security Solutions for Infrastructure Management
- Understand Data Privacy and Protection
- Apply Security Solutions for Software Assurance
- Apply Security Solutions for Cloud and Automation
- Threat and Vulnerability Management
- Software and Systems Security
- Security Operations and Monitoring
- Incident Response
- Compliance and Assessment
- Practice Test
- Explaining the Importance of Security Controls and Security Intelligence
- Utilizing Threat Data and Intelligence
- Analyzing Security Monitoring Data
- Collecting and Querying Security Monitoring Data
- Utilizing Digital Forensics and Indicator Analysis Techniques
- Applying Incident Response Procedures
- Applying Risk Mitigation and Security Frameworks
- Performing Vulnerability Management
- Applying Security Solutions for Infrastructure Management
- Understanding Data Privacy and Protection
- Applying Security Solutions for Software Assurance
- Applying Security Solutions for Cloud and Automation
- Assessing Information Security Risk
- Analyzing Reconnaissance Threats to Computing and Network Environments
- Analyzing Attacks on Computing and Network Environments
- Analyzing Post-Attack Techniques
- Managing Vulnerabilities in the Organization
- Collecting Cybersecurity Intelligence
- Analyzing Log Data
- Performing Active Asset and Network Analysis
- Responding to Cybersecurity Incidents
- Investigating Cybersecurity Incidents
- Addressing Security Architecture Issues
CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) (Preparation for Exam CS0-002)COMP-220
- Duration: 5 Days
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 2,925.00 USD
CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) (CS0-002) Basic BundleCOMP-BB-CS0002
- Duration: 360
- Delivery Format: Self-Paced Training
- Price: 948.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
- Same in-demand topics as instructor-led public and private classes.
- Standalone learning or supplemental reinforcement.
- e-Learning content varies by course and technology.
- View the Self-Paced version of this outline and what is included in the SPVC course.
- Learn more about e-Learning
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
THIS IS A SELF-PACED VIRTUAL CLASS. AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU HAVE 30 DAYS TO COMPLETE THE COURSE.
Before you enroll, review the system requirements to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. AFTER YOU ARE ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT. You are billed for the course when you submit the enrollment form. Self-Paced Virtual Classes are non-refundable. Once you purchase a Self-Paced Virtual Class, you will be charged the full price.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access your course material and remote labs. A confirmation email will contain your online link, your ID and password, and additional instructions for starting the course.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page