Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
IBM Cognos Analytics: Introduction to Authoring (v11.0)
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
Contains: instructional and interactive content, demonstrations and hand-on simulated exercises.
The IBM Cognos Analytics: Introduction to Authoring (v11.0) course presents you with ways to create, enhance, customize, and manage reports and charts using IBM Cognos Analytics - Reporting. Participants will view demonstrations and work through scenarios that illustrate key introductory concepts while exploring the basics of the Reporting tool.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
1: Introduction to the Reporting application• Identify the basics of IBM Cognos Analytics - Reporting• Create and generate a report• Work with dimensionally-modeled relational and dimensional data sources• Work with personal data sources and data modules
2: Create list and crosstab reports• Work with list reports• Aggregate data in list reports• Multi-fact queries in list reports• Add repeated information to list reports• Create simple crosstab reports• Create complex crosstab reports• Sort and format crosstab reports
3. Present data graphically• Create chart reports• Work with gauge charts and pie charts• Customize charts• Display visualizations in reports
4. Focus reports using filters and prompts• Focus reports using filters• Focus reports using prompts
• Knowledge of your business requirements • Experience using the Windows operating system • Experience using a Web browser
1: Introduction to the Reporting application
• Identify the basics of IBM Cognos Analytics - Reporting
• Create and generate a report
• Work with dimensionally-modeled relational and dimensional data sources
• Work with personal data sources and data modules2: Create list and crosstab reports
• Work with list reports
• Aggregate data in list reports
• Multi-fact queries in list reports
• Add repeated information to list reports
• Create simple crosstab reports
• Create complex crosstab reports
• Sort and format crosstab reports3. Present data graphically
• Create chart reports
• Work with gauge charts and pie charts
• Customize charts
• Display visualizations in reports4. Focus reports using filters and prompts
• Focus reports using filters
• Focus reports using prompts5. Course assessment
• 20 questions to test the student's understanding of the WBT content
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Delivery Format: Self-Paced Training (WBT)
- Price: 145.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
IBM Web Based Training courses are sold on a per-user basis. WBT courses provide a training advantage for you and your teams, helping you get up to speed quickly. Take the courses you need, at your convenience and at your own pace.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
System RequirementsTo participate in this course, the student workstation must meet the following hardware requirements:
- Minimum of 256 MB of memory
- Windows Vista or Windows 7-10 (32-bit or 64-bit edition)
- Internet Explorer 6 or higher or Firefox ESR
- 128-bit encryption
- Citrix Receiver for connection to the IBM Remote Lab Platform
- Access to Internet with at least 128 kbps down and 128 kbps up
- Other platforms/combinations may work but are not officially supported by IBM.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page