Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
IBM Cúram Universal Access for Developers 6.x
This four-day course provides you with a technical understanding of IBM Cúram Universal Access configuration and customization.
IBM Cúram Universal Access enables citizens to determine suitable services and programs, apply for programs, and manage their interactions with agencies via citizen accounts. This course describes how to configure and customize IBM Cúram Universal Access features for agencies.
During the course, you will design and implement a simple end-to-end application that allows citizens to perform Triage, Screening, multi-program application, and submit Life Events.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
- Use IBM Cúram Universal Access client features
- Configure Triage and Screening
- Configure multi-program Application and Intake
- Map application data to entities and PDF forms
- Configure Citizen Account
- Configure Life Events
- Configure Motivations
- Configure the look and feel of IBM Cúram Universal Access
- Outline the security features of IBM Cúram Universal Access
- Customize IBM Cúram Universal Access features and provided artifacts compliantly
- Troubleshoot configuration issues.
This intermediate course is aimed at developers and technical architects.
- IBM Cúram Express Rules for Developers 6.0.5 (9D51G), or
- The following self-paced virtual classroom (SPVC) versions of 9D51G:
- IBM Cúram Express Rules for Developers (ADE) 6.0.5 (9D60G)
- IBM Cúram Express Rules for Developers (Application Integration) 6.0.5 (9D61G), or
- Any previous version of the IBM Cúram Express Rules course
- IBM Cúram Intelligent Evidence Gathering for Developers 6.x (9D55G)
You should have completed the following courses:
IBM Cúram Express Rules (CER)
IBM Cúram Intelligent Evidence Gathering (IEG)
- The functions and features of IBM Cúram Universal Access
- How to configure IBM Cúram Universal Access features
- How to customize IBM Cúram Universal Access features and provided artifacts
- How to troubleshooting applications based on IBM Cúram Universal Access.
- Duration: 40 Hours
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 4,075.00 USD
- Duration: 24 Hours
- Delivery Format: Self-Paced Training
- Price: 1,175.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
THIS IS A SELF-PACED VIRTUAL CLASS. AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU HAVE 30 DAYS TO COMPLETE THE COURSE.
This is a Self-Paced virtual class; it is intended for students who do not need the support of a classroom instructor. If you feel you would better benefit from having access to a Subject Matter Expert, please enroll in the Instructor-Led version instead. Minimal technical support is provided to address issues with accessing the platform or problems within the lab environment.
Before you enroll, review the system requirements to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. AFTER YOU ARE ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT. You are billed for the course when you submit the enrollment form. Self-Paced Virtual Classes are non-refundable. Once you purchase a Self-Paced Virtual Class, you will be charged the full price.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access your course material and remote labs. A confirmation email will contain your online link, your ID and password, and additional instructions for starting the course.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
If the course requires a remote lab system, the lab system access is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. When you are not using the elab system, ensure that you suspend your elab to maximize your hours available to use the elab system.
Click the Skytap Connectivity Test button to ensure this computer's hardware, software and internet connection works with the SPVC Lab Environment.
Click the Skytap Connectivity Documentation button to read about the hardware, software and internet connection requirements.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page