Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Business Analysts 6.0.5
This course provides a thorough grounding in the fundamentals of the IBM Cúram Social Program Management (SPM) Platform. It presents a business analyst and caseworker overview that introduces the key components of IBM Cúram SPM, namely, SPM Platform User Interface, Participant Management, Case Management, Evidence Framework, Financial Management, System Administration, Verification Engine, Evidence Broker, Provider Management, Outcome Management, Rules Management, Workflow Management, and Universal Access.
The course explains out-of-the-box IBM Cúram SPM functionality and outlines the recommended approach to reusing the IBM Cúram SPM Platform reference application.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
- Identify the main functional components of IBM Cúram Social Program Management (SPM) Platform V6.0.5.
- List the different variations of IBM Cúram SPM that are available and their respective features.
- Describe participant, case, administration, and workflow management.
- Explain how rules and evidence are defined and used.
- Describe financial processing and outcome management.
- Describe how evidence verification and brokerage are handled.
- Provide an overview of IBM Cúram Universal Access.
- Identify IBM Cúram Enterprise Modules.
- Identify IBM Cúram Solutions.
- Navigate components that are ready for immediate use in Cúram, as well as use the basic functionality.
This intermediate course is designed to provide learners with a high-level functional overview of the main components of IBM Cúram SPM 6.0.5.
- Learners should have a working knowledge of health and human services programs and exposure to and experience of typical business process analysis activities related to system implementations.
- In addition, it is recommended that learners have experience with Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Excel and Word, and one or more database applications.
- How the overarching IBM Cúram SPM product is structured and the functional interrelationships between its constituent parts
- The main functional components of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform and the respective purpose of each component
- The functional distinction between IBM Cúram Enterprise Modules and IBM Cúram Solutions
- IBM Cúram business process analysis activities
- Duration: 40 Hours
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 4,075.00 USD
- Duration: 24 Hours
- Delivery Format: Self-Paced Training
- Price: 1,175.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
THIS IS A SELF-PACED VIRTUAL CLASS. AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU HAVE 30 DAYS TO COMPLETE THE COURSE.
This is a Self-Paced virtual class; it is intended for students who do not need the support of a classroom instructor. If you feel you would better benefit from having access to a Subject Matter Expert, please enroll in the Instructor-Led version instead. Minimal technical support is provided to address issues with accessing the platform or problems within the lab environment.
Before you enroll, review the system requirements to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. AFTER YOU ARE ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT. You are billed for the course when you submit the enrollment form. Self-Paced Virtual Classes are non-refundable. Once you purchase a Self-Paced Virtual Class, you will be charged the full price.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access your course material and remote labs. A confirmation email will contain your online link, your ID and password, and additional instructions for starting the course.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
If the course requires a remote lab system, the lab system access is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. When you are not using the elab system, ensure that you suspend your elab to maximize your hours available to use the elab system.
Click the Skytap Connectivity Test button to ensure this computer's hardware, software and internet connection works with the SPVC Lab Environment.
Click the Skytap Connectivity Documentation button to read about the hardware, software and internet connection requirements.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page