Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
IBM Integrated Analytics System (IIAS) for Administrators V1.0
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
This course provides participants with advanced administration skills for IBM Integrated Analytics System. This course is designed to give participants an overview of the IIAS system, show how to administer the system using the console and command line interface, and extend the appliance. Participants will also monitor the system and performance in addition to managing users and security.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
- IIAS Architecture and Ecosystem
- IIAS Console
- Appliance Security
- Db2 Warehouse Administration and Security (including Users and Privileges)
- System and Workload Monitoring
- Alert and Call Home
- Extending the Appliance
Db2 Warehouse Database Administrators and IIAS Appliance Administrators
- A working knowledge of UNIX or Linux
- Experience with shell scripting
- Experience with VI editing
- Basic SQL
- Db2 Warehouse Administration
Unit 1 IIAS architecture and ecosystem
• Hybrid Data Management Overview
• Common SQL Engine
• IIAS Hardware Architecture Overview
• IIAS Software Architecture Overview
• DSM and the IIAS ConsoleUnit 2 IIAS Administration
• Console Administration Overview
• Extending the Appliance - Connect
• Appliance SecurityUnit 3 Db2 Warehouse Administration and Security
• Db2 Warehouse Console
• Users and Privilege
• External Tables
• PerformanceUnit 4 Appliance Administration
• System Monitoring
• Workload Monitoring
• Alert and Call Home
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
IBM Web Based Training courses are sold on a per-user basis. WBT courses provide a training advantage for you and your teams, helping you get up to speed quickly. Take the courses you need, at your convenience and at your own pace.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
System RequirementsTo participate in this course, the student workstation must meet the following hardware requirements:
- Minimum of 256 MB of memory
- Windows Vista or Windows 7-10 (32-bit or 64-bit edition)
- Internet Explorer 6 or higher or Firefox ESR
- 128-bit encryption
- Citrix Receiver for connection to the IBM Remote Lab Platform
- Access to Internet with at least 128 kbps down and 128 kbps up
- Other platforms/combinations may work but are not officially supported by IBM.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page