Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
InfoSphere MDM Algorithms V11
Valid through August 31, 2022
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
Do you want to find match member records, link member records, and perfect a search algorithm for your InfoSphere MDM Virtual and Physical implementation? Then this course is designed for you.
The InfoSphere MDM Algorithms V11 course prepares you to work with and customize the algorithm configurations deployed to the InfoSphere MDM Probabilistic Matching Engine (PME) for a Virtual and Physical MDM implementations. The PME is the heart of all Matching, Linking, and Searching for entities (Person, Organization, etc) that exist in InfoSphere MDM.
This course has a heavy emphasis on the exercises, where you will implement the customization discussed in the course to perform matching, linking, and searching on fields not provided by the default implementation.
At the end of this course it is expected you will feel comfortable customizing an algorithm for the PME for a Virtual and Physical MDM implementations.
- Understand how Matching and Linking work for both the Virtual Implementations of InfoSphere MDM
- Learn how Duplicate Suspect Processing and Search (using PME) work for Physical Implementations of InfoSphere MDM
- Know and understand the MDM configuration project and database tables used by the PME
- Understand the PME Algorithms (Standardization, Bucketing and Comparison steps) and how to create and customize the algorithms using the workbench
- Learn how to analyze the Bucketing steps in an algorithm
- Understand how to generate weights for a given algorithm and how those weights are generated based on a sample database set.
- Understand how to analyze the weights that are generated using the workbench
- Learn how to deploy the PME configuration for the Virtual implementations of InfoSphere MDM.
- Understand how to deploy the PME configuration for a Physical implementation of InfoSphere MDM.
- Understand the integration between the Physical module and the PME
This advanced course is for Business and Technical Specialist working with the Matching, Linking, and Search services of InfoSphere MDM.
You should have completed:
or experience with InfoSphere MDM
PME and Virtual Overview
- Virtual MDM Overview
- Terminology (Source, Entity, Member, Attributes)
- PME and Virtual MDM ( Algorithms, Weights, Comparison Scores, Thresholds)
- Virtual MDM Linkages and Tasks
Virtual MDM Algorithms
- Comparison Functions
- Exercise: Creating a new Algorithm
Virtual PME Data Model
- Algorithm configuration tables
- Member Derived Data
- Bucketing Data
- Exercise: Loading Members and viewing Algorithm and Derived data
- Analysis Overview
- Attribute Completeness
- Bucket Analysis
- Exercise: Analyzing our Buckets
- Weights Overview (Frequency-based weights, Edit Distance weights and Parameterize weights)
- The weight formula
- Running weight generation
- Analyzing weights
- Exercise: Generate Weights and analyzing weight distribution
- Bulk Cross Match process
- Pair Manager
- Threshold calculations
- Entity Analytics
- Exercise: Threshold Calculations
- Exercise: Pair Manager
- Exercise: Testing our algorithm
PME and Physical Overview
- Physical MDM Overview
- Terminology (Entity, Critical Data, Business Object)
- PME and Physical MDM ( Algorithms, Weights, Comparison Scores, Thresholds)
- Physical MDM Suspect Duplicate Processing
- Physical MDM Probabilistic Search
- Exercise: Testing the default Physical PME algorithm
Physical PME Data Model and Mapping
- Default Physical BObjs and mapping to PME
- Virtual Party Template
- Default Party Configuration project
- Exercise: Loading default Physical PME Configuration project
Physical MDM Algorithms
- Comparison Functions
- Exercise: Explore and customize the default Physical Algorithm
- Exercise: Analyzing our Buckets
- Exercise: Generate Weights
- Exercise: Deploying the Physical MDM PME Configuration
Physical MDM PME Adapters and Converters
- MDM PME Adapter overview
- MDM Outbound and Inbound Converters
- Exercise: Creating a custom converter
- Unit 1: PME and Virtual Overview
- Unit 2: Virtual MDM Algorithms
- Unit 3: Virtual PME Data Model
- Unit 4: Bucket Analysis
- Unit 5: Weights
- Unit 6: Threshold
- Unit 7: PME and Physical Overview
- Unit 8: Physical PME Data Model and Mapping
- Unit 9: Physical MDM Algorithms
- Unit 10: Physical MDM PME Adapters and Converters
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
THIS IS A SELF-PACED VIRTUAL CLASS. AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU HAVE 30 DAYS TO COMPLETE THE COURSE.
This is a Self-Paced virtual class; it is intended for students who do not need the support of a classroom instructor. If you feel you would better benefit from having access to a Subject Matter Expert, please enroll in the Instructor-Led version instead. Minimal technical support is provided to address issues with accessing the platform or problems within the lab environment.
Before you enroll, review the system requirements to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. AFTER YOU ARE ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT. You are billed for the course when you submit the enrollment form. Self-Paced Virtual Classes are non-refundable. Once you purchase a Self-Paced Virtual Class, you will be charged the full price.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access your course material and remote labs. A confirmation email will contain your online link, your ID and password, and additional instructions for starting the course.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
If the course requires a remote lab system, the lab system access is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. When you are not using the elab system, ensure that you suspend your elab to maximize your hours available to use the elab system.
Click the Skytap Connectivity Test button to ensure this computer's hardware, software and internet connection works with the SPVC Lab Environment.
Click the Skytap Connectivity Documentation button to read about the hardware, software and internet connection requirements.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page