Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Developing Case Management Solutions using IBM Business Automation Workflow V22.214.171.124
This course provides technical professionals with the needed skills to develop Case Management solutions in IBM Business Automation Workflow.
The course begins with an introduction to IBM Business Automation Workflow (BAW). You learn about BAW capabilities, case management concepts, architecture, and the benefits of using IBM Business Automation Workflow on Cloud. You manage cases in the BAW Case Client.
This course teaches how to create custom pages and implement Free Form page layout and utility widgets. You configure the Calendar widget, subscribe to external calendars, and create and view quick tasks in the Calendar widget. You customize the toolbar and menu for a case page, wire two widgets together, and implement Script Adapter widgets to transform data.
This course teaches how to promote an existing case solution to a workflow project and to integrate an existing BPM process in a case solution. You create, apply, and export a security configuration for a case solution.
Through instructor-led presentations and hands-on lab exercises, you learn about the core features of IBM Business Automation Workflow case management.
For information about other related courses, see the IBM Training website:
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the key capabilities of IBM Business Automation Workflow
- Understand the high-level architecture for IBM Business Automation Workflow (BAW)
- Identify the Workflow Center components
- Explain the Case management concepts
- Describe the benefits of using IBM Business Automation Workflow on Cloud
- Create, process, and split cases in BAW Case Client for an existing case solution
- Add documents and runtime activities to a case in BAW Case Client
- Understand the Case solution design
- Build and deploy a case solution
- Export, delete, and import a case solution
- Define properties, choice lists, roles, and business objects for a case solution
- Create document types and case types for a case solution
- Create To-do Task and Container activities
- Add the To-do list widget to the page
- Use Sets to manage tasks
- Create a custom property view
- Configure the display settings for properties
- Assign the custom property view to case pages
- Model a process for a case activity
- Create client-side human services
- Create custom pages and implement Free Form page layout and utility widgets
- Configure the Calendar widget and subscribe to external calendars
- Create and view quick tasks in the Calendar widget
- Customize the toolbar and menu for a case page
- Wire two widgets together
- Implement Script Adapter widgets to transform data
- Promote an existing case solution to a workflow project
- Integrating an existing process in a case solution
- Create, apply, and export a security configuration for a case solution
This course is intended for case solution developers of IBM Business Automation Workflow.
- Familiarity with case management concepts
- Basic knowledge of programming techniques
Before taking this course, you should have:
Introduction to IBM Business Automation Workflow
Managing cases in IBM Business Automation Workflow Case Client
Exercise: Managing cases in IBM Business Automation Workflow Case Client
Building and deploying a case solution
Exercise: Building your first Case solution
Defining case solution objects
Exercise: Defining case solution objects
Exercise: Creating case activities
Customizing Property Views
Exercise: Customizing Property Views
Creating a case activity with a new process
Exercise: Creating a case activity with a new process
Managing case stages
Exercise: Managing case stages
Designing custom Case pages
Exercise: Designing custom Case pages
Working with the Calendar widget
Exercise: Working with the Calendar widget
Customizing the case toolbars and menus
Exercise: Customizing the case toolbars and menus
Exercise: Wiring widgets
Promoting an existing case solution
Exercise: Promoting an existing case solution
Integrating an existing process in a case solution
Exercise: Integrating an existing process in a case solution
Configuring security for a case solution
Exercise: Configuring security for a case solution
Course summary, badge, and other learning resources
- Duration: 16 Hours
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 1,630.00 USD
- Duration: 16 Hours
- Delivery Format: Self-Paced Training
- Price: 875.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
THIS IS A SELF-PACED VIRTUAL CLASS. AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU HAVE 30 DAYS TO COMPLETE THE COURSE.
This is a Self-Paced virtual class; it is intended for students who do not need the support of a classroom instructor. If you feel you would better benefit from having access to a Subject Matter Expert, please enroll in the Instructor-Led version instead. Minimal technical support is provided to address issues with accessing the platform or problems within the lab environment.
Before you enroll, review the system requirements to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. AFTER YOU ARE ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT. You are billed for the course when you submit the enrollment form. Self-Paced Virtual Classes are non-refundable. Once you purchase a Self-Paced Virtual Class, you will be charged the full price.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access your course material and remote labs. A confirmation email will contain your online link, your ID and password, and additional instructions for starting the course.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
If the course requires a remote lab system, the lab system access is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. When you are not using the elab system, ensure that you suspend your elab to maximize your hours available to use the elab system.
Click the Skytap Connectivity Test button to ensure this computer's hardware, software and internet connection works with the SPVC Lab Environment.
Click the Skytap Connectivity Documentation button to read about the hardware, software and internet connection requirements.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page