Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Creating a Positive Work Environment
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewNot all of us have had the opportunity to work in a truly positive work environment. A positive work environment is important for the productivity of a company but it is also important to us personally. Our emotional and physical health can be improved by working in a positive work environment. We should wake up each morning wanting to go to work - not trying to think of excuses to not go. We want to be proud of where we work and enjoy telling others about where we work. As an employee or a leader within a company you have a responsibility to create and maintain a positive work environment.
Everyone has a responsibility to create and maintain a positive work environment. Even if this is not a company wide reality you can seek to provide this type of environment for your department/ division or those within your sphere of influence. This one-day course will give you tools to be able to create the type of company environment that you crave through building and nurturing effective workplace relationships.
- Recognize what a positive workplace looks like
- Know and understand the key elements necessary to create and maintain a positive work environment
- Understand as an employee what you can to do personally to create and maintain a positive work environment
- Understand as a leader the responsibility you have to create and maintain a positive work environment
- Discover what type of team player you are and how that relates to your functioning in the team
- Know the importance of effective workplace relationships in creating and maintaining a positive work environment
- Know and understand the importance of working as a team and guidelines to good teamwork
- Discover your personal strengths and weaknesses in working cooperatively
- Discover your preference for dealing with workplace conflict
- Learn and practice various methods to deal with workplace problems
- Learn some of the common meeting problems to how make your meetings more positive and effective.
- You will spend the first part of the day getting to know participants and discussing what will take place during the workshop. Students will also have an opportunity to identify their personal learning objectives.
- Those lucky enough to work in a positive environment know what aspects it incorporates. For the others, this session will introduce those characteristics such as open communication, work-life balance, and training and development.
- It is truly incumbent upon everyone in a workplace to instill a positive attitude. Granted, some have more impact than others and this session will show your students how to create a positive environment as an employee or as a leader.
- The actions of the one can affect the attitude and environment of many or the few. Therefore, in this session, students are show how to be a team player and the accompanying responsibilities.
- This two-part session looks at the key topic of effective workplace relationships. Covered here are teams, working cooperatively, managing conflict, self-assessment, preventing problems, dealing with problems, and meeting management.
- This session wraps up the course and gives students and chance to ponder what they have learned and an encouragement to sift to the heart of what they’ve learned.
- At the end of the course, students will have an opportunity to ask questions and fill out an action plan.
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page