Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Microsoft 365 OneNote
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewWelcome to our Microsoft 365 OneNote courseware. OneNote is Microsoft’s note-taking and organizational application. This version of OneNote offers the same easy note-taking experience as other versions, with a refreshed look and feel.
Note: This course is written for the desktop version of Microsoft 365 OneNote, which is different than OneNote for Windows.
This manual assumes the user understands the basics of using a Windows-based computer. Students should be comfortable using the keyboard, mouse, and Start menu. Understanding and experience with printing and using a web browser is an asset, but not required. No previous experience with other versions of OneNote is necessary.
- This session teaches users how notebooks are structured, as well as how to interact with OneNote’s working environment. Students will learn how to create a notebook; and how to add section groups, sections, and pages to it; how to share notebooks with others; and how to access OneNote through mobile devices and online versions.
- This lesson shows students how to add different types of content to a notebook. They will learn how to enhance notebooks with images, tables, audio, and video, as well as how to format notebook content in different ways.
- During this lesson, adding different types of content to a notebook is covered, including quick notes, different types of links, symbols, equations, and drawing tools. Students will also learn how to use tags to organize and find content.
- Next, students will learn how to add different types of files to a notebook using both the attach and printout features. How to save and export content, and how to use history and backup features is also discussed.
- Review and research tools, including the spell checker, thesaurus, Smart Lookup, Accessibility Checker, and translator are discussed in this lesson, along with how to search notebooks and print notes.
- This 365 OneNote course wraps up with a look at the different sharing and collaboration tools that come included with 365 OneNote. Also covered are: how to send notes to yourself, emailing individual OneNote pages to others, and using the various services with which OneNote can integrate. The lesson concludes with using the OneNote Options dialog box and other tools to customize the ribbon and Quick Access toolbar.
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page